5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Example of active immunity.
- Who was Jonas Salk?
- Examples of over the counter drugs...
- What are over-the-counter medications?
- Examples of what vaccinations Can prevent...
- a Chickenpox. First time you get it your body responds to virus by producing antibodies. The next time, it produces the antibodies so quick you don't get sick.
- b Polio,chickenpox, and other diseases
- c Cold medicines, fever medications, stomach ache medicine
- d A professor from the USA that showed that people injected with killed polio viruses did not get the disease, but produced the antibodies against it
- e Drugs that can be purchased without a doctor's prescription.
5 Multiple choice questions
- This immuni results from antibodies that are passed from the another's blood into the baby's blood during pregnancy
- The "memory" of the pathogen's antigen. So if it enters the body again, it recognizes it and starts the immune response quickly.
- An American biomedical researcher founded the AIDS foundation and dedicated her life to supporting AIDS research
5 True/False questions
How are vaccinations given? → By injection, by mouth, or through a nasal spray
What are the two basic types of immunity? → Active and passive
Who was Louis Pasteur? → A professor from the USA that showed that people injected with killed polio viruses did not get the disease, but produced the antibodies against it
As people recover from some diseases, they develop ______ to the diseases.i → Immunity
What is a vaccine? → The process by which harmless antigens are deliberately introduced into a person's body to produce active immunity