5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- About Portia
- Marc Antony
- About Cassius
- a "Shall we now contaminate our fingers with base bribes?"
- b "This day I breathed first. Time is come around and where I did begin, there shall I end; my life is run upon his compass."
- c "With this she fell distant, and her attendants absent, swallowed fire."
- d "Passion, I see, is catching."
- e "He thinks too much, such men are dangerous."
5 Multiple choice questions
- "When beggars die, there are no comets seen; The heavens themselves blaze forth the death of princes."
- "Friends, Romans, countryman, lend me your ears."
- "Not that I loved Caesar less, but that i loved Rome more."
- "This was the most unkindest cut of all."
- "Who is here so base that would be a bondsman?"
5 True/False questions
Marc Antony → Forever and forever farewell, Cassius! If we do meet again, why, we shall smile; if not, why then this parting was well made."
Caesar → "He cuts off 20 years of life cuts off so many years of fearing death."
Brutus → "Think you I am no stronger than my sex?"
Marc Antony → "I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him, The evil men do lives after them, the good often interred with their bones."
Portia → "Think you I am no stronger than my sex?"