5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Marc Antony
- a "Who is here so base that would be a bondsman?"
- b "Think you I am no stronger than my sex?"
- c "This was the noblest Roman of them all."
- d "This day I breathed first. Time is come around and where I did begin, there shall I end; my life is run upon his compass."
5 Multiple choice questions
- "Friends, Romans, countryman, lend me your ears."
- "Et tu, Brute?"
- "This was the most unkindest cut of all."
- "This was the noblest Roman of them all."
- "Cry, 'Havoc' and let slip the dogs of war, That this foul deed shall smell above the earth with carrion men, groaning for burial
5 True/False questions
Brutus → "Hold then my sword, and turn away thy face, while I do run upon it."
Marc Antony → "He was my friend, faithful and just to me. But Brutus says hr was ambitious and Brutus was an honorable man."
Calpurnia → "When beggars die, there are no comets seen; The heavens themselves blaze forth the death of princes."
Marc Antony → "He cuts off 20 years of life cuts off so many years of fearing death."
Marc Antony → "But I am constant as the northern star, of whose true-fixed and resting quality there is fellow in the firmament."