5 Written questions
3 Matching questions
- Marc Antony
- a "Who is here so base that would be a bondsman?"
- b "He was my friend, faithful and just to me. But Brutus says hr was ambitious and Brutus was an honorable man."
- c "When beggars die, there are no comets seen; The heavens themselves blaze forth the death of princes."
5 Multiple choice questions
- "O mighty Caesar! Doth thou lie so low? Are all they conquests, glories, triumohs, spoils, shrunk to this little measure?"
- Forever and forever farewell, Cassius! If we do meet again, why, we shall smile; if not, why then this parting was well made."
- "He cuts off 20 years of life cuts off so many years of fearing death."
- "Not that I loved Caesar less, but that i loved Rome more."
- "Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look."
5 True/False questions
Caesar → "Et tu, Brute?"
Cassius → "This day I breathed first. Time is come around and where I did begin, there shall I end; my life is run upon his compass."
Portia → "When beggars die, there are no comets seen; The heavens themselves blaze forth the death of princes."
About Brutus → "With this she fell distant, and her attendants absent, swallowed fire."
About Portia → "This was the noblest Roman of them all."