5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- About Cassius
- About Brutus
- a "He cuts off 20 years of life cuts off so many years of fearing death."
- b "Why, man, he doth bestride the narrow world like a colossus?"
- c "Et tu, Brute?"
- d "He thinks too much, such men are dangerous."
5 Multiple choice questions
- "This was the most unkindest cut of all."
- "This was the noblest Roman of them all."
- "Who is here so base that would be a bondsman?"
- "This day I breathed first. Time is come around and where I did begin, there shall I end; my life is run upon his compass."
- "Not that I loved Caesar less, but that i loved Rome more."
5 True/False questions
Portia → "Think you I am no stronger than my sex?"
Brutus → Forever and forever farewell, Cassius! If we do meet again, why, we shall smile; if not, why then this parting was well made."
Caesar → "He cuts off 20 years of life cuts off so many years of fearing death."
Marc Antony → "Cry, 'Havoc' and let slip the dogs of war, That this foul deed shall smell above the earth with carrion men, groaning for burial
Marc Antony → "Et tu, Brute?"