5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Marc Antony
- About Brutus
- a "He was my friend, faithful and just to me. But Brutus says hr was ambitious and Brutus was an honorable man."
- b "This was the noblest Roman of them all."
- c "Think you I am no stronger than my sex?"
- d "Shall we now contaminate our fingers with base bribes?"
5 Multiple choice questions
- "Not that I loved Caesar less, but that i loved Rome more."
- "I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him, The evil men do lives after them, the good often interred with their bones."
- "Hold then my sword, and turn away thy face, while I do run upon it."
- "This day I breathed first. Time is come around and where I did begin, there shall I end; my life is run upon his compass."
- Forever and forever farewell, Cassius! If we do meet again, why, we shall smile; if not, why then this parting was well made."
5 True/False questions
About Portia → "This was the noblest Roman of them all."
Marc Antony → "Think you I am no stronger than my sex?"
Caesar → "Et tu, Brute?"
Marc Antony → "He cuts off 20 years of life cuts off so many years of fearing death."
Marc Antony → "Who is here so base that would be a bondsman?"