5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What Gram positive rod exhibits an "umbrella-like" motility?
- Bacillus species is _____-hemolytic on BAP?
- Which Strep species are Beta hemolytic?
- Bacillus anthracis is _____-hemolytic on BAP?
- Which Gram-positive rods are motile?
- a -Group A Strep
-Group B Strep
- b Bacillus species & Listeria
- c Gamma
- d Beta
- e Listeria
5 Multiple choice questions
- -Strep pneumococcus
-Group D Strep - Not Enterococcus
- Bacillus Species & Erysipelothrix
- Group A Strep (S. pyogenes)
- Gram positive rods (chains)
5 True/False questions
What organisms have a positive motility at 25C? → Listeria & Yersinia
Which Gram positive rod produces H2S? → Bacillus species & Listeria
What Gram positive rod uses the Elek test to determine toxicity of the organism? → Listeria
What is the Gram stain appearance of Erysipelothrix? → Gram positive rod
What Gram positive rod is Bile Esculin (BEA) positive? → Bacillus species & Listeria