5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What Gram positive rod is Hippurate/CAMP positive?
- What is the Gram stain appearance of Lactobacillus?
- A Disk (Bacitracin): Sensitive
- What is the Gram stain appearance of Corynebacterium?
- Which Gram-positive rods are motile?
- a Gram positive rods (chains)
- b Bacillus species & Listeria
- c Gram positive rod (Pleomorphic; "Chinese Letters")
- d Group A Strep (S. pyogenes)
- e Listeria
5 Multiple choice questions
- -Group B Strep
-Group D Strep - Not Enterococcus
- Bacillus anthracis
- -A Disk
5 True/False questions
Which organisms form spores? → Bacillus species & Listeria
What Gram positive rod is Bile Esculin (BEA) positive? → Bacillus species & Listeria
What is the Gram stain appearance of Bacillus species? → Gram positive rods with spores not visible
What tests are used to differentiate Strep species that are Alpha hemolytic? → -P Disk
-6.5% Salt Tolerance
Which Strep species are Alpha hemolytic? → -Group A Strep
-Group B Strep