5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bacillus anthracis is _____-hemolytic on BAP?
- What tests are used to differentiate Strep species that are Alpha hemolytic?
- All Gram positive rods are catalase positive with two exceptions. What are they?
- Which organisms form spores?
- What is the Gram stain appearance of Corynebacterium?
- a Gram positive rod (Pleomorphic; "Chinese Letters")
- b Bacillus & Clostridium
- c Gamma
- d Bacillus Species & Erysipelothrix
- e -P Disk
-6.5% Salt Tolerance
5 Multiple choice questions
- Group D Strep - Not Enterococcus
- Gram positive rods with spores visible
5 True/False questions
What is the Gram stain appearance of Erysipelothrix? → Gram positive rod
Corynebacterium is _____-hemolytic on BAP? → Beta
Gram positive cocci → Group B Strep (S. agalactiae)
Which Gram positive rod has metachromatic granules on a Methylene Blue stain? → Listeria
Which Strep species are Gamma hemolytic? → -Group A Strep
-Group B Strep