5 Written questions
2 Matching questions
- a Population of nine million
- b Biggest city is Tenochtitlan
5 Multiple choice questions
- pakil, five types of pyramids
- Largest city was Tikal
- All their land belongs to the Emperor, who is believed to be a descendant of the sun god.
- they were a theocracy, a society ruled by religious leaders.
- took everything they could carry from their victims, including maize, cotton cloth, copper, and weapons.
5 True/False questions
Inca → No vehicles or horses, everything was carried, network of roads
Inca → 10,000 miles of stone paved roads, rope bridges, and stone walls.
Aztec → No vehicles or horses, everything was carried, network of roads
Maya → Developed hieroglyphs
Inca → Official language was Quechua