5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v. To cover with a material that keeps electricity, heat, or sound from escaping.
- b n. A skillful move or clever trick.
- c v. To search for food or supplies.
- d n. A state of laziness, tiredness, or of not caring.
- e adj, On one's guard; watchful; suspicious.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Smooth and glossy
- n. A planned military movement.
- v. To fall to a lower level or weaker state; to dwindle.
- n. The state of being close or next to; nearness.
- v. To fill up again.
5 True/False questions
Wean → v. To fall to a lower level or weaker state; to dwindle.
Ebb → v. To recede, fall back, or pull away from
Bounty → n. A payment made as a reward, especially one made by the authorities.
Camouflage → v. To hide or conceal, especially by disguising the appearance of.
Wean → adj, On one's guard; watchful; suspicious.