5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a n. Something used as a cover or disguise.
- b n. That which is given freely, by nature or a generous person.
- c v. To detach from something one has grown accustomed to.
- d adj. Slow moving; sleepy or tired.
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. To fall to a lower level or weaker state; to dwindle.
- adj. Having slender, graceful lines.
- v. To trouble or annoy by attacking repeatedly.
- n. Material that is used to insulate.
- n. Food such as hay or grain for farm animals.
5 True/False questions
Insulate → n. Material that is used to insulate.
Mottled → v. To search for food or supplies.
Maneuver → v. To perform military movements with.
Maneuver → n. A skillful move or clever trick.
Camouflage → v. To search for food or supplies.