5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. The passing to a lower level or weaker state.
- b adj. Dark; gloomy.
- c v. To fill up again.
- d v. To cause to stop depending on a mother's milk for nourishment.
- e n. Food such as hay or grain for farm animals.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. A payment made as a reward, especially one made by the authorities.
- adj. Having slender, graceful lines.
- adj. Smooth and glossy
- n. The state of being close or next to; nearness.
- n. A skillful move or clever trick.
5 True/False questions
Insulate → n. Material that is used to insulate.
Bounty → n. That which is given freely, by nature or a generous person.
Mottled → n. Food such as hay or grain for farm animals.
Lethargic → n. A state of laziness, tiredness, or of not caring.
Camouflage → n. Food such as hay or grain for farm animals.