5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v. To cover with a material that keeps electricity, heat, or sound from escaping.
- b adj. Having slender, graceful lines.
- c adj. Slow moving; sleepy or tired.
- d v. To fall to a lower level or weaker state; to dwindle.
- e v. To trouble or annoy by attacking repeatedly.
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. To fill up again.
- v. To recede, fall back, or pull away from
- v. To move or manage in a skillful way.
- n. The passing to a lower level or weaker state.
- n. A state of laziness, tiredness, or of not caring.
5 True/False questions
Forage → v. To cause to become worried or weary.
Mottled → v. To search for food or supplies.
Wean → adj, On one's guard; watchful; suspicious.
Wean → v. To cause to stop depending on a mother's milk for nourishment.
Camouflage → v. To hide or conceal, especially by disguising the appearance of.