5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a n. Food such as hay or grain for farm animals.
- b v. To trouble or annoy by attacking repeatedly.
- c v. To cause to stop depending on a mother's milk for nourishment.
- d adj. Plentiful.
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. To fill up again.
- n. The state of being close or next to; nearness.
- n. A state of laziness, tiredness, or of not caring.
- n. A planned military movement.
- v. To search for food or supplies.
5 True/False questions
Bounty → n. That which is given freely, by nature or a generous person.
Ebb → v. To recede, fall back, or pull away from
Insulate → v. To cover with a material that keeps electricity, heat, or sound from escaping.
Maneuver → v. To move or manage in a skillful way.
Ebb → v. To cause to stop depending on a mother's milk for nourishment.