5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a v. To fall to a lower level or weaker state; to dwindle.
- b n. Food such as hay or grain for farm animals.
- c v. To perform military movements with.
- d v. To trouble or annoy by attacking repeatedly.
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. To search for food or supplies.
- v. To detach from something one has grown accustomed to.
- v. To cover with a material that keeps electricity, heat, or sound from escaping.
- adj. Smooth and glossy
- adj. Marked with different colored patches or blotches.
5 True/False questions
Maneuver → v. To move or manage in a skillful way.
Bounty → adj. Dark; gloomy.
Harass → adj, On one's guard; watchful; suspicious.
Camouflage → v. To cover with a material that keeps electricity, heat, or sound from escaping.
Murky → adj. Dark; gloomy.