5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a n. Something used as a cover or disguise.
- b n. Material that is used to insulate.
- c adj. Plentiful.
- d n. A planned military movement.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. Food such as hay or grain for farm animals.
- n. A state of laziness, tiredness, or of not caring.
- v. To fall to a lower level or weaker state; to dwindle.
- adj. Slow moving; sleepy or tired.
- n. The passing to a lower level or weaker state.
5 True/False questions
Murky → adj. Dark; gloomy.
Ebb → v. To detach from something one has grown accustomed to.
Proximity → adj. Plentiful.
Replenish → adj. Having slender, graceful lines.
Sleek → adj. Smooth and glossy