5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adj. Plentiful.
- b v. To fall to a lower level or weaker state; to dwindle.
- c n. Material that is used to insulate.
- d adj. Having slender, graceful lines.
- e n. A state of laziness, tiredness, or of not caring.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. The state of being close or next to; nearness.
- n. Something used as a cover or disguise.
- v. To trouble or annoy by attacking repeatedly.
- n. A payment made as a reward, especially one made by the authorities.
- n. That which is given freely, by nature or a generous person.
5 True/False questions
Forage → v. To trouble or annoy by attacking repeatedly.
Wary → adj, On one's guard; watchful; suspicious.
Maneuver → adj. Marked with different colored patches or blotches.
Maneuver → v. To perform military movements with.
Sleek → v. To detach from something one has grown accustomed to.