5 Written questions
3 Matching questions
- a adj. Having slender, graceful lines.
- b n. The state of being close or next to; nearness.
- c n. A skillful move or clever trick.
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. To detach from something one has grown accustomed to.
- v. To search for food or supplies.
- adj. Plentiful.
- v. To perform military movements with.
- n. The hiding of something as a result of its appearance.
5 True/False questions
Mottled → adj. Marked with different colored patches or blotches.
Wary → adj. Dark; gloomy.
Ebb → v. To detach from something one has grown accustomed to.
Lethargy → adj. Slow moving; sleepy or tired.
Insulate → v. To cover with a material that keeps electricity, heat, or sound from escaping.