5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. Something used as a cover or disguise.
- b adj. Slow moving; sleepy or tired.
- c n. A payment made as a reward, especially one made by the authorities.
- d v. To trouble or annoy by attacking repeatedly.
- e adj. Marked with different colored patches or blotches.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. A state of laziness, tiredness, or of not caring.
- adj. Smooth and glossy
- v. To move or manage in a skillful way.
- v. To cause to stop depending on a mother's milk for nourishment.
- adj. Dark; gloomy.
5 True/False questions
Camouflage → v. To cover with a material that keeps electricity, heat, or sound from escaping.
Ebb → v. To fall to a lower level or weaker state; to dwindle.
Bounty → adj. Dark; gloomy.
Ebb → v. To cause to stop depending on a mother's milk for nourishment.
Forage → n. Food such as hay or grain for farm animals.