How can we help?
You can also find more resources in our
Select a category
Something is confusing
Something is broken
I have a suggestion
What is your email?
What is 1 + 3?
Wordly Wise Book 9 Final
1. To measure the depth of water.
2. To reach the deepest part of.
3. To understand by examining closely; to solve.
1. Large group of people or things.
2. An orderly arrangement or display.
1. To place in order. (v.) arrayed
2. To dress up.
1. To weight down or burden.
2. to impede the action of.
Marked by lack of plan, order, or direction.
To show to be involved with something, especially something dishonest or illegal.
Of or relating to money or currency.
Deep in though; dreamily thoughtful.
1. Ignoring what is right.
2. Excessive or unrestrained.
3. Playful or frolicsome.
Good will and warm feelings among friends.
1. To struggle with.
2. To maintain or assert.
1. A conflict or struggle. (n.) contention
2. A point made in an argument
Not necessary; irrelevant.
Careful of and attentive to details, especially ones relating to good manners and behavior.
1. Turned or bend to one side in distates or humor.
2. Amusing in a quiet but sharp way.
Indulging in ease; avoiding exertion; lazy.
Fitting the occasion; suitable or apt.
Controlling influence; domination.
To declare positively; to state as the truth.
An uproven principle or belief held to be true
1. To put an idea into a form that can be seen.
2. To make part of a system; incorporate.
To argue earnestly in an attempt to dissuade or show strong disapproval.
Having great or significant consequences
1. An order or command.
2. A court order prohibiting someone from doing something.
1. A theme or idea in a work of art or literature that is developed or repeated.
2. A figure or design repeated in the decoration of something, such as a building or textile.
Clever at dealing with difficult situations; adept; skillful.
Having or demonstrating extensive knowledge; learned.
1. To cling to or be faithful to.
1. To split with force or a sharp intrument.
A natural talent.
Generous, unselfish, or forgiving.
1. A very large number.
2. Very many. (adj.)
To ask for in a formal way.
Used so much that it is no longer fresh or new.
1. A feature that contributes to physical comfort.
2. A feature that increases the attractiveness or value of a location.
3. Acts of social courtesy.
So self-satisfied that one sees no need for change; unconcerned.
To supply the money for; to pay.
Playfully or inappropriately humorous.
An uproar; a state of great anger or excitement.
An episode or experience that is calm and carefree.
Scarcity; smallness in number or amount.
Very distressing or acutely painful.
A very slight change in feeling or meaning; a gradation.
Very destructive or harmful.
A methodically and thoroughly written discussion of a topic.
The popular fashion of the time, wide acceptance or favor.
That which is intended to coax or persuade, such as flattery; an allurement.
1. To criticize or express disapproval of.
2. To represent as of little value.
Showing exceptionally early development of abilities.
To say in protest; to raise an objection.
Showing interest and care; concerned.
Not favorable; unlucky.
Enjoying the company of others; sociable.
Deserving blame or rebuke.
Easily managed or controlled.
To act against or be counter to.
Standing above others in worth, rank, or fame.
A person who explains, interprets, or works to make something popular.
Mercy shown in punishing or judging someone.
1. A humorous state play marked by improbable situations and exaggerated behavior.
2. An absurd or ridiculous event or situation; a mockery.
Complete self-confidence and poise.
Dazzling in appearance
A distorted example or imitation.
1. To free from blame, guilt, or suspicion.
2. To show to be true or right.
Having a sharp, biting quality; bitterly sarcastic.
To prove to be false; to disprove.
1. Approval or permission from an authority.
2. An action taken by one nation against another.
3. To approve or to allow. (v.)