Create an account
1. To measure the depth of water.
2. To reach the deepest part of.
3. To understand by examining closely; to solve.
1. Large group of people or things.
2. An orderly arrangement or display.
1. To place in order. (v.) arrayed
2. To dress up.
1. To struggle with.
2. To maintain or assert.
1. A conflict or struggle. (n.) contention
2. A point made in an argument
Careful of and attentive to details, especially ones relating to good manners and behavior.
1. A theme or idea in a work of art or literature that is developed or repeated.
2. A figure or design repeated in the decoration of something, such as a building or textile.
1. A feature that contributes to physical comfort.
2. A feature that increases the attractiveness or value of a location.
3. Acts of social courtesy.
1. A humorous state play marked by improbable situations and exaggerated behavior.
2. An absurd or ridiculous event or situation; a mockery.
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together