5 Written questions
4 Multiple choice questions
- Searchers follow other in a concentric circle from the outside to the center of the crime scene.
- Searchers look for possible evidence by walking side by side.
- Photographins the entire scene in a clockwise manner.
- States that law enforcement agencies should have a well-crafted policy on search warrants that guides officers who respond to crime scenes so that the admissibility of evidence will be ensured.
4 True/False questions
Who created the FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin? → 1. Explain how officers can make a warrantless entry of the crime scene to do an initial assessment of the danger to life or safety and destructibility of evidence.
2. Provide steps they can take to resolve a particular emergency (such as protection sweeps, searches for destructible evidence, diagramming, photographing, videotaping, etc.
Finished Sketch → Prepared later by a professional for presentation in court.
Rough Sketch → Prepared later by a professional for presentation in court.
What are the four policies by D.H.Garrison Jr.'s on protecting the crime scene? → 1. Consent
3. Public Place
4. Plain View