5 Written questions
4 Multiple choice questions
- Prepared later by a professional for presentation in court.
- Scene is divided into quadrants, with each quadrant searched by one searcher.
- Photographins the entire scene in a clockwise manner.
- Searchers look for possible evidence by walking side by side.
4 True/False questions
What are the four policies by D.H.Garrison Jr.'s on protecting the crime scene? → 1. The officer assigned to crime scene's main entry must log in all visitors. Absolutely no undocumented visitors should be allowed into area.
2. All officers at the scene must complete a standard report describing their involvement and their specific actions while at the scene.
3. All visitors must make available any requested exemplar ( hair, blood, shoeprints, fingerprints, etc.) for elimination purposes.
4. The highest ranking officer entering a crime scene must assume responsibility for all subsequent visitors to the scene.
Who created the FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin? → Kimberly A. Crawford
Rough Sketch → Scene is divided into quadrants, with each quadrant searched by one searcher.
To make sure the crime scene is pristine → Kimberly A. Crawford