5 Written questions
4 Multiple choice questions
- Photographins the entire scene in a clockwise manner.
- 1. Explain how officers can make a warrantless entry of the crime scene to do an initial assessment of the danger to life or safety and destructibility of evidence.
2. Provide steps they can take to resolve a particular emergency (such as protection sweeps, searches for destructible evidence, diagramming, photographing, videotaping, etc.
- What is the main goal of the crime scene investigation?
- Scene is divided into quadrants, with each quadrant searched by one searcher.
4 True/False questions
FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin says that → States that law enforcement agencies should have a well-crafted policy on search warrants that guides officers who respond to crime scenes so that the admissibility of evidence will be ensured.
Rough Sketch → Prepared by investigator at the crime scene.
Strip Search → Searchers follow other in a concentric circle from the outside to the center of the crime scene.
Finished Sketch → Prepared by investigator at the crime scene.