An abnormal fear of narrow, enclosed places
An associate or coworker of similar status
1. To lower oneself to a position one considers inferior
2. To behave in an offensively superior manner
1. Conditional; depending on something else
2. Likely but not certain to happen
To discourage or intimidate
1. A downpour of rain; a flood
2. A flood of anything
3. To flood or overwhelm
To clear away; to remove or get rid of, as if scattering
To give a title, nickname or description to
1. A sounding of trumpets or other brass instruments
2. Any showy display
1. A young bird just learning to fly
2. A young and inexperienced person
3. New and untested
Empty, shallow or silly
Courage to bear up under difficult circumstances; spirit
Small and unimportant, not worth noticing
To draw out or lengthen (in time)
A copy or reproduction, especially one on a smaller scale than the original
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions above and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.