5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- mitotic spindle
- a refers to the number of sets of chromosomes a cell (nucleus) possesses
- b system of microtubules
- c one set of chromosomes; represented with an "N"
- d a site found within the centromere of the chromosome; associates with the mitotic spindle during cell division
- e the third phase of mitosis, contains two processes
5 Multiple choice questions
- Gap 1, Synthesis, and Gap 2
- DNA replication has produced two identical chromosomes. Cell wall and plasma membrane begin to grow inward.
- individual centromeres of the duplicated chromosomes line up along the equatorial plane
- prophase, metaphase, anaphase, and telophase
- The replicated centrosomes centrosomes migrate to opposite poles and a system of microtubules forms
5 True/False questions
prophase → the first phase of mitosis and is composed of four processes
Binary Fission Step 2 → the cell's cell wall, plasma membrane, and overall volume is increased. DNA replication occurs
chromatids → when a chromosome is replicated it is said to be composed of two sister...
Mitosis → two sets of chromosomes; represented by "2N"
telophase → the fourth phase of mitosis; involves four processes