5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- binary fission
- a simple process that only occurs within prokaryotic cells.
- b center of the chromosome
- c the third phase of mitosis, contains two processes
- d division of the cytoplasm
- e chromatin is arranged into units called...
5 Multiple choice questions
- one set of chromosomes; represented with an "N"
- normally begins with a diploid nucleus (2N) and results in two diploid nuclei.
- refers to the number of sets of chromosomes a cell (nucleus) possesses
- part of the cell that begins to form during cell division. needed to divide the cytoplasm
- found within eukaryotic cells; composed of two molecules of H2A, H2B, H3, AND H4
5 True/False questions
interphase → the third phase of mitosis, contains two processes
Second phase of anaphase → the duplicated chromosomes separates into sister chromatids.
Interphase is divided into three phases (....) → the duplicated chromosomes separates into sister chromatids.
mitotic spindle → system of microtubules
Process of metaphase → The nuclear membrane andd nucleolus (if present) disintegrate