5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Second process of prophase
- nuclesome core
- a part of the cell that begins to form during cell division. needed to divide the cytoplasm
- b three sets of chromosomes; represented by "3N"
- c found within eukaryotic cells; composed of a cluster of 8 histones
- d division of the cytoplasm
- e Chromatin condenses into discrete chromosomes
5 Multiple choice questions
- the duplicated chromosomes separates into sister chromatids.
- the short arm of a eukaryotic chromosome
- the rest of the cycle aside from the the four main phases, consumes most of the time during the cell cycle.
- system of microtubules
- DNA replication has produced two identical chromosomes. Cell wall and plasma membrane begin to grow inward.
5 True/False questions
haploid → two sets of chromosomes; represented by "2N"
First process of prophase → The nuclear membrane andd nucleolus (if present) disintegrate
linker DNA → the rest of the cycle aside from the the four main phases, consumes most of the time during the cell cycle.
nucleosomes → chromatin is arranged into units called...
Fourth process of prophase → The microtubules associate with the kinetochores of the replicated chromosomes