5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Q arm
- cleavage furrows
- octomer core
- a the long arm of a eukaryotic chromosme
- b one set of chromosomes; represented with an "N"
- c the third phase of mitosis, contains two processes
- d found within eukaryotic cells; composed of two molecules of H2A, H2B, H3, AND H4
- e formation that allows cytokinesis to occur
5 Multiple choice questions
- the fourth phase of mitosis; involves four processes
- when a chromosome is replicated it is said to be composed of two sister...
- system of microtubules
- simple process that only occurs within prokaryotic cells.
- the rest of the cycle aside from the the four main phases, consumes most of the time during the cell cycle.
5 True/False questions
cytokinesis → division of the nucleus
triploid → two sets of chromosomes; represented by "2N"
Fourth process of prophase → The microtubules associate with the kinetochores of the replicated chromosomes
diploid → three sets of chromosomes; represented by "3N"
Binary Fission Step 2 → chromosome attaches to a special plasma membrane. indicates bacterium is about to divide