5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- octomer core
- Binary Fission Step 2
- Binary Fission Step 4
- a chromatin is arranged into units called...
- b found within eukaryotic cells; composed of two molecules of H2A, H2B, H3, AND H4
- c the third phase of mitosis, contains two processes
- d the cell elongate and the chromosomes are pulled apart. Cytoplasm is distributed evenly
- e the cell's cell wall, plasma membrane, and overall volume is increased. DNA replication occurs
5 Multiple choice questions
- chromosome attaches to a special plasma membrane. indicates bacterium is about to divide
- prophase, metaphase, anaphase, and telophase
- one set of chromosomes; represented with an "N"
- division of the cytoplasm
- in plant cells, cytokinisis is accomplished by the formation of a...
5 True/False questions
binary fission → the cell's cell wall, plasma membrane, and overall volume is increased. DNA replication occurs
cleavage furrows → found within eukaryotic cells; composed of a cluster of 8 histones
nuclesome core → found within eukaryotic cells; composed of two molecules of H2A, H2B, H3, AND H4
mesosome → part of the cell that begins to form during cell division. needed to divide the cytoplasm
First phase of anaphase → the resulting sister chromatids (daughter chromosomes) are pulled toward the opposite poles of the cell by shortening of the microtubule