5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Binary Fission Step 1
- cell plate
- Process of metaphase
- nuclesome core
- a individual centromeres of the duplicated chromosomes line up along the equatorial plane
- b the fourth phase of mitosis; involves four processes
- c chromosome attaches to a special plasma membrane. indicates bacterium is about to divide
- d in plant cells, cytokinisis is accomplished by the formation of a...
- e found within eukaryotic cells; composed of a cluster of 8 histones
5 Multiple choice questions
- the second phase of mitosis contains only one process
- The replicated centrosomes centrosomes migrate to opposite poles and a system of microtubules forms
- the long arm of a eukaryotic chromosme
- the short arm of a eukaryotic chromosome
- center of the chromosome
5 True/False questions
linker DNA → the rest of the cycle aside from the the four main phases, consumes most of the time during the cell cycle.
interphase → the fourth phase of mitosis; involves four processes
First phase of anaphase → the duplicated chromosomes separates into sister chromatids.
karyokinesis → division of the cytoplasm
Interphase is divided into three phases (....) → Gap 1, Synthesis, and Gap 2