5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Interphase is divided into three phases (....)
- First process of prophase
- octomer core
- a Gap 1, Synthesis, and Gap 2
- b The nuclear membrane andd nucleolus (if present) disintegrate
- c the first phase of mitosis and is composed of four processes
- d found within eukaryotic cells; composed of two molecules of H2A, H2B, H3, AND H4
- e the fourth phase of mitosis; involves four processes
5 Multiple choice questions
- prophase, metaphase, anaphase, and telophase
- when a chromosome is replicated it is said to be composed of two sister...
- two sets of chromosomes; represented by "2N"
- DNA replication has produced two identical chromosomes. Cell wall and plasma membrane begin to grow inward.
- chromosome attaches to a special plasma membrane. indicates bacterium is about to divide
5 True/False questions
First phase of anaphase → the duplicated chromosomes separates into sister chromatids.
haploid → two sets of chromosomes; represented by "2N"
metaphase → the second phase of mitosis contains only one process
Second process of prophase → The replicated centrosomes centrosomes migrate to opposite poles and a system of microtubules forms
cytokinesis → division of the cytoplasm