5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- P arm
- cell plate
- Binary Fission Step 2
- a the cell's cell wall, plasma membrane, and overall volume is increased. DNA replication occurs
- b part of the cell that begins to form during cell division. needed to divide the cytoplasm
- c three sets of chromosomes; represented by "3N"
- d in plant cells, cytokinisis is accomplished by the formation of a...
- e the short arm of a eukaryotic chromosome
5 Multiple choice questions
- a site found within the centromere of the chromosome; associates with the mitotic spindle during cell division
- The microtubules associate with the kinetochores of the replicated chromosomes
- prophase, metaphase, anaphase, and telophase
- when a chromosome is replicated it is said to be composed of two sister...
- division of the cytoplasm
5 True/False questions
diploid → two sets of chromosomes; represented by "2N"
nucleosomes → chromatin is arranged into units called...
nuclesome core → chromatin is arranged into units called...
metaphase → the second phase of mitosis contains only one process
linker DNA → the rest of the cycle aside from the the four main phases, consumes most of the time during the cell cycle.