5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Poisoning the Well
- rhetorical question
- a a statement that may appear to be an argument but is wrong
- b arranging in increasing importance
- c Discredits something before hand ex: This OP sucks but here we go.
- d an unanswered question because the answer is obvious
- e you describe something by saying what is isn't
5 Multiple choice questions
- an implied comparison of two words
- the use of slang in speech
- the final opposition to an assertion ex:some people might argue, however..
- conjunctions between words
- non literal, implied meaning of a word
ex: he's going to kill you
5 True/False questions
Anadiplosis → comparison of two ideas in order to explain a difficult idea
ex: i washed my car and it is as shiny as colton's cheek
Maliproprism → using a word incorrectly for humor
ex: a fire distinguish-er
Ad Hominem → Attcking the person instead of the argument ex:You claim that the man is innocent, but you can not be trusted because you are a criminal as well.
Non Sequitur → Something that doesn't follow ex: Jake lives in a large building, therefore his apartment must be large.
Zeugma → arranging in increasing importance