5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Design template
- Linked Object
- Slide show
- Source File
- Target Audience
- a File and information where an object is created
- b A specific group of people in which your message is intended
- c a series of slides displayed in sequence; controlled manually or automatically
- d An object created and inserted into the presentation file.
- e Design template the color scheme, font, font size, and layout of your presentation
5 Multiple choice questions
- A presentation given to convince or influence the listener to do a specific thing
- a program used to create slide shows or multimedia presentations
- generally the first slide in a presentation; introduces the presentation to the audience.
- A presentation that describes a sequence of events.
- File that the linked or embedded object is inserted into
5 True/False questions
Hyperlink → a link you click to display another webpage or document with in a presentation; can consist of specially formatted text, buttons, and hotspots on graphics or pictures.
Scheme → A polished sequence of effects that can be applied to several slides or the whole show
Multimedia → an individual screen in a slide show; the basic unit of a presentation
Trivial → an individual screen in a slide show; the basic unit of a presentation
Transitions → adds visual interest and emphasizes key parts