5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Slide show
- a a series of slides displayed in sequence; controlled manually or automatically
- b A presentation is sharing clear information to share a message or information with audience.
- c Little worth or importance
- d adds visual interest and emphasizes key parts
- e a link you click to display another webpage or document with in a presentation; can consist of specially formatted text, buttons, and hotspots on graphics or pictures.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Design template the color scheme, font, font size, and layout of your presentation
- Using more than one medium to present data such as: text, graphics, animation, video and sound.
- any element that appears on a slide, such as clip art, text, drawings, charts, sounds, and video clips.
- A specific group of people in which your message is intended
- Contained in an original source file and inserted into a destination file.
5 True/False questions
Slide → an individual screen in a slide show; the basic unit of a presentation
Presentation Software → File that the linked or embedded object is inserted into
Destination File → A presentation is sharing clear information to share a message or information with audience.
Title Slide → generally the first slide in a presentation; introduces the presentation to the audience.
Transitions → control the flow of information; how the slides move from previous or next