5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Linked Object
- Target Audience
- a Using more than one medium to present data such as: text, graphics, animation, video and sound.
- b A presentation is sharing clear information to share a message or information with audience.
- c A polished sequence of effects that can be applied to several slides or the whole show
- d A specific group of people in which your message is intended
- e An object created and inserted into the presentation file.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A collection of frames on a piece of paper
- adds visual interest and emphasizes key parts
- Contained in an original source file and inserted into a destination file.
- a link you click to display another webpage or document with in a presentation; can consist of specially formatted text, buttons, and hotspots on graphics or pictures.
- A presentation that describes a sequence of events.
5 True/False questions
Slide → A polished sequence of effects that can be applied to several slides or the whole show
Design template → File that the linked or embedded object is inserted into
Destination File → File that the linked or embedded object is inserted into
Trivial → an individual screen in a slide show; the basic unit of a presentation
Transitions → control the flow of information; how the slides move from previous or next