5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Title Slide
- a adds visual interest and emphasizes key parts
- b A presentation is sharing clear information to share a message or information with audience.
- c A presentation given to convince or influence the listener to do a specific thing
- d generally the first slide in a presentation; introduces the presentation to the audience.
- e a link you click to display another webpage or document with in a presentation; can consist of specially formatted text, buttons, and hotspots on graphics or pictures.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A specific group of people in which your message is intended
- File and information where an object is created
- A polished sequence of effects that can be applied to several slides or the whole show
- An object created and inserted into the presentation file.
- File that the linked or embedded object is inserted into
5 True/False questions
Multimedia → Using more than one medium to present data such as: text, graphics, animation, video and sound.
Transitions → control the flow of information; how the slides move from previous or next
Slide show → a series of slides displayed in sequence; controlled manually or automatically
Design template → Design template the color scheme, font, font size, and layout of your presentation
Slide → A polished sequence of effects that can be applied to several slides or the whole show