5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Strategic Planning
- SWOT Analysis
- a strengths, weakness, opportunities, threats
- b Obligation of an individual, firm, or institution to account for its activities, accept responsibility for them, and to disclose the results in a transparent manner.
- c the long-range goals and policies for growth and resource allocation
- d A specific statement of what you want to achieve, giving direction to your plan of action
- e the main concept you have for your business.
5 Multiple choice questions
- groups that manage their own behavior to accomplish a task
- Managers have direct control over the units and emplayees they supervise but have access to staff specilist for assistance.
- guide lines for principles that should be followed
- a business is divided into smaller operating units and managers are given almost total responsibility
- An obligation to perform assigned activities
5 True/False questions
Standard → a specific measurement against which an activity or result is judged
Organization Chart → divides employees into permanent work teams
Unity of Command → means that no employee has more than one supervisor at a time
Procedure → plan for an activity or event
Mission Statement → a short, specific written statement of the reason a business exists and what it wants to achieve