5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Strategic Planning
- Span of Control
- SWOT Analysis
- Decentralized Organization
- a a business is divided into smaller operating units and managers are given almost total responsibility
- b a specific measurement against which an activity or result is judged
- c the long-range goals and policies for growth and resource allocation
- d strengths, weakness, opportunities, threats
- e number of people supervised by one manager
5 Multiple choice questions
- a set of step by step instructions
- means that no employee has more than one supervisor at a time
- Very specific, short-term planning that applies tactical plans to daily, weekly, and monthly operations.
- Obligation of an individual, firm, or institution to account for its activities, accept responsibility for them, and to disclose the results in a transparent manner.
- guide lines for principles that should be followed
5 True/False questions
Line-and-Staff Organization → Managers have direct control over the units and emplayees they supervise but have access to staff specilist for assistance.
Organization Chart → divides employees into permanent work teams
Line Organization → divides employees into permanent work teams
Schedule → a set of step by step instructions
Mission Statement → the main concept you have for your business.