5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Flattened Organization
- Decentralized Organization
- Team Organization
- Strategic Planning
- Unity of Command
- a means that no employee has more than one supervisor at a time
- b divides employees into permanent work teams
- c a business is divided into smaller operating units and managers are given almost total responsibility
- d the long-range goals and policies for growth and resource allocation
- e one with fewer levels of management than traditional structures
5 Multiple choice questions
- number of people supervised by one manager
- the right to give orders, make decisions, or take action
- Very specific, short-term planning that applies tactical plans to daily, weekly, and monthly operations.
- A specific statement of what you want to achieve, giving direction to your plan of action
- All authority and responsibility can be traced in a direct line from the top executive down to the lowest employee level in the organization.
5 True/False questions
Standard → plan for an activity or event
Polices → guide lines for principles that should be followed
Procedure → plan for an activity or event
Schedule → a set of step by step instructions
Organization Chart → All authority and responsibility can be traced in a direct line from the top executive down to the lowest employee level in the organization.