5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Organization Chart
- Line Organization
- a the main concept you have for your business.
- b A diagram showing the reporting relationships of functions, departments, and individual positions within an organization
- c All authority and responsibility can be traced in a direct line from the top executive down to the lowest employee level in the organization.
- d guide lines for principles that should be followed
- e plan for an activity or event
5 Multiple choice questions
- Managers have direct control over the units and emplayees they supervise but have access to staff specilist for assistance.
- divides employees into permanent work teams
- An obligation to perform assigned activities
- A specific statement of what you want to achieve, giving direction to your plan of action
- a set of step by step instructions
5 True/False questions
Accountability → Obligation of an individual, firm, or institution to account for its activities, accept responsibility for them, and to disclose the results in a transparent manner.
Operational Planning → Very specific, short-term planning that applies tactical plans to daily, weekly, and monthly operations.
Unity of Command → means that no employee has more than one supervisor at a time
Centralized Organization → Organization with a power structure that places most decision-making authority at top management levels
Span of Control → means that no employee has more than one supervisor at a time