5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- SWOT Analysis
- Centralized Organization
- Matrix Organization
- Line-and-Staff Organization
- Operational Planning
- a Very specific, short-term planning that applies tactical plans to daily, weekly, and monthly operations.
- b an organization in which specialists from different parts of the organization are brought together to work on specific projects but still remain part of a line-and-staff structure
- c Managers have direct control over the units and emplayees they supervise but have access to staff specilist for assistance.
- d strengths, weakness, opportunities, threats
- e Organization with a power structure that places most decision-making authority at top management levels
5 Multiple choice questions
- plan for an activity or event
- means that no employee has more than one supervisor at a time
- the long-range goals and policies for growth and resource allocation
- a business is divided into smaller operating units and managers are given almost total responsibility
- a short, specific written statement of the reason a business exists and what it wants to achieve
5 True/False questions
Flattened Organization → All authority and responsibility can be traced in a direct line from the top executive down to the lowest employee level in the organization.
Authority → the right to give orders, make decisions, or take action
Accountability → Obligation of an individual, firm, or institution to account for its activities, accept responsibility for them, and to disclose the results in a transparent manner.
Standard → a specific measurement against which an activity or result is judged
Polices → guide lines for principles that should be followed