5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Operational Planning
- a the main concept you have for your business.
- b plan for an activity or event
- c Very specific, short-term planning that applies tactical plans to daily, weekly, and monthly operations.
- d An obligation to perform assigned activities
- e A specific statement of what you want to achieve, giving direction to your plan of action
5 Multiple choice questions
- Managers have direct control over the units and emplayees they supervise but have access to staff specilist for assistance.
- the right to give orders, make decisions, or take action
- Organization with a power structure that places most decision-making authority at top management levels
- guide lines for principles that should be followed
- a short, specific written statement of the reason a business exists and what it wants to achieve
5 True/False questions
Matrix Organization → an organization in which specialists from different parts of the organization are brought together to work on specific projects but still remain part of a line-and-staff structure
Line Organization → All authority and responsibility can be traced in a direct line from the top executive down to the lowest employee level in the organization.
Standard → plan for an activity or event
Strategic Planning → Very specific, short-term planning that applies tactical plans to daily, weekly, and monthly operations.
Span of Control → means that no employee has more than one supervisor at a time