5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Centralized Organization
- Mission Statement
- Span of Control
- a A specific statement of what you want to achieve, giving direction to your plan of action
- b number of people supervised by one manager
- c a short, specific written statement of the reason a business exists and what it wants to achieve
- d a set of step by step instructions
- e Organization with a power structure that places most decision-making authority at top management levels
5 Multiple choice questions
- the right to give orders, make decisions, or take action
- Managers have direct control over the units and emplayees they supervise but have access to staff specilist for assistance.
- a specific measurement against which an activity or result is judged
- Very specific, short-term planning that applies tactical plans to daily, weekly, and monthly operations.
- Obligation of an individual, firm, or institution to account for its activities, accept responsibility for them, and to disclose the results in a transparent manner.
5 True/False questions
SWOT Analysis → strengths, weakness, opportunities, threats
Vison → the main concept you have for your business.
Responsibility → Obligation of an individual, firm, or institution to account for its activities, accept responsibility for them, and to disclose the results in a transparent manner.
Polices → guide lines for principles that should be followed
Schedule → a set of step by step instructions