5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Operational Planning
- Organization Chart
- SWOT Analysis
- a Very specific, short-term planning that applies tactical plans to daily, weekly, and monthly operations.
- b An obligation to perform assigned activities
- c strengths, weakness, opportunities, threats
- d A diagram showing the reporting relationships of functions, departments, and individual positions within an organization
- e the right to give orders, make decisions, or take action
5 Multiple choice questions
- means that no employee has more than one supervisor at a time
- Obligation of an individual, firm, or institution to account for its activities, accept responsibility for them, and to disclose the results in a transparent manner.
- groups that manage their own behavior to accomplish a task
- Managers have direct control over the units and emplayees they supervise but have access to staff specilist for assistance.
- A specific statement of what you want to achieve, giving direction to your plan of action
5 True/False questions
Team Organization → All authority and responsibility can be traced in a direct line from the top executive down to the lowest employee level in the organization.
Procedure → plan for an activity or event
Decentralized Organization → a business is divided into smaller operating units and managers are given almost total responsibility
Span of Control → number of people supervised by one manager
Vison → the main concept you have for your business.