5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- This diet is based on ______ food
- You eat ____ every meal
- The biggest loser diet recommends how much exercise?
- In the biggest loser diet do you cook or do you buy the food?
- In the new sonoma diet is there emphasis on exercise?
- a No
- b 30 minutes at first then increase to 60
- c MUFA
- d Either
- e Mediterranian food
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cellular inflammation
- 2-3 ; 12
- Ketoacidosis (byproduct of lysis of fatty acids for energy source) ; impaired brain function (glucose is main source of energy for brain and your not getting any)
- Lack of calcium, B12, not a lot of protein, VERY LOW FAT
- Yes (diabetes, vegetarians, etc)
5 True/False questions
The foods allows how much % fat a day; how much is the guidelines? → 6 meals a day; exercise 3 times a week
South beach diet is an eating plan that you stay on for ________ → Life
Is it supported by clinical studies? → Major clinical trial
The diet is similar to what type of exercise programs? → Muscle confusion
Does it emphasize exercise? → 17 days then you start over