5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- production marker
- Age, Gender, Income, Geographic location, occupation
- Final Cost
- Bangladesh, Costa Rica, Guatemala
- Item Advertising
- a pattern pieces are arranged for layout and cutting where the goal is to tightly arrange pieces to reduce waste.
- b manufactures cost to produce the goods, includes all costs to produce a garment including labor and material
- c Developing countries used for sourcing:
- d created to sell merchandise...that is the goal
- e Demographic characteristics
5 Multiple choice questions
- any store that is price directed, specialty department or r mass merch, special buys and frequent sales
- more costly to grade styles that have many more pieces or that are produced in many sizes
- not controlled by the marketer, but the primary advantage is that it is free.
- used to assess fit and style, represents body proportions of target customer
- stores with different departments: furniture,accessories, china..ect
5 True/False questions
Stock or Inventory Turn → gives the customer a pecific time and reason, can enhance stores ID, and builds customer loyalty.
1)putting a stores label on a slightly changed manufacturer developed product line.
2)purchasing goods from manufactures who develop exclusively for retailer- not conventional manufactures brand merch/ well rec labels
3)Selecting goods developed by a resident buying office for non-competing retailers (RBO)
4)developing manufacturing goods under stores label (specification buying) Macys charter club → Private label merchandise includes:
Outlet Stores → clearance stores run by retailers, out of season or slow moving merc
Store operations → decision making process for determing how or where textile and apparel products and components will be produced. Helps in competitive advantage.
Presentation package → pattern pieces are arranged for layout and cutting where the goal is to tightly arrange pieces to reduce waste.