5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Traditional pattern making
- Production labor costs
- Presentation package
- Fashion Advertising
- a If the labor is inexpensive, may do more by hand, rather than use expensive equipment.
- b Begin with a basic pattern, sloper or block, on heavywight paper called oaktag, patternmaker adds details
- c involves the planning writing designing and scheduling of paid announcements. largest part of the retail budget
- d taxes assessed by government on imports
- e teleconferencing and virtual computer mock-ups, planograms & Photographs
5 Multiple choice questions
- The ability of a line to sell regularly and steadily at full price.
- CAD (computer aided design)
- planning, managing, and maintaining the retail building
- Fixtures include?
- ensure consistency
5 True/False questions
1. moderate and entry price point categories
4. category with weak or no competing brand
5. Jeans for a price point alternative to major brands → Main Strategies in retail
Retailing → decision making process for determing how or where textile and apparel products and components will be produced. Helps in competitive advantage.
Pattern grading → A group of customers identified thru a process of market segmentation that have similar wants and needs for a ertain product or service.
Multiple-unit stores (chains) → US retail is dominated by large chains
retail buyer order placement: → creating a garment from start to finish