5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Promotional Stores
- Pattern grading
- Extrinsic product attributes
- develope a tight group of styles that will sell well at market.
- Production labor costs
- a Each pattern piece is remade for each size
- b In selection styles for final adoption the goal is to:
- c any store that is price directed, specialty department or r mass merch, special buys and frequent sales
- d can be altered without changing the garment (price, image, packaging)
- e If the labor is inexpensive, may do more by hand, rather than use expensive equipment.
5 Multiple choice questions
- additional samples for sales reps and/or marketing center showrooms, also provides the opportunity for adjustments to avoid future problems
- Offer special buys, closeout, over runs, off colors, manufacturing returns
- companies individual registered mark or name for a product (Lycra)
- Fixtures include?
- CAD (computer aided design)
5 True/False questions
Sell-through → The ability of a line to sell regularly and steadily at full price.
Traditional pattern making → Begin with a basic pattern, sloper or block, on heavywight paper called oaktag, patternmaker adds details
Specialty stores- single brand or private label → Design developed by cutting, molding, pinning in expensive fabric or muslin.
Wholesale price → additional samples for sales reps and/or marketing center showrooms, also provides the opportunity for adjustments to avoid future problems
Distribution Policy → pattern pieces are arranged for layout and cutting where the goal is to tightly arrange pieces to reduce waste.