5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bangladesh, Costa Rica, Guatemala
- Warehouse Clubs
- develope a tight group of styles that will sell well at market.
- Wholesale price
- a price shown to the buyers at market, includes manufactures profit as well funds to run business.
- b Developing countries used for sourcing:
- c In selection styles for final adoption the goal is to:
- d charge a small membership fee, deep discounts, general merch, warehouse setting.
- e companies individual registered mark or name for a product (Lycra)
5 Multiple choice questions
- pattern pieces are arranged for layout and cutting where the goal is to tightly arrange pieces to reduce waste.
- link between the manufacturer & consumer. True success in the fashion business is achieved at the retail level.
- Most appropriate products for private label:
- The activities involved in planning and developement of merchandise line for targeted customers to provide them with what they want, when they want it,at prices that they can afford and are willing to pay.
- Demographic characteristics
5 True/False questions
Market weeks → primary times during the year when lines are shown to retail buyers.
Fashion Advertising → involves the planning writing designing and scheduling of paid announcements. largest part of the retail budget
Traditional pattern making → involves the planning writing designing and scheduling of paid announcements. largest part of the retail budget
Fit model → manufactures cost to produce the goods, includes all costs to produce a garment including labor and material
Buyer → purchases merchandise in accordance with the merchandising plan, and sales and profit goals