5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Wall racks, Rounders, Four-way or stars, t shaped stands, I-beams, collection fixtures.
- Extrinsic product attributes
- Traditional pattern making
- Multiple-unit stores (chains)
- a can be altered without changing the garment (price, image, packaging)
- b Fixtures include?
- c additional samples for sales reps and/or marketing center showrooms, also provides the opportunity for adjustments to avoid future problems
- d Begin with a basic pattern, sloper or block, on heavywight paper called oaktag, patternmaker adds details
- e US retail is dominated by large chains
5 Multiple choice questions
- manufactures cost to produce the goods, includes all costs to produce a garment including labor and material
- If the labor is inexpensive, may do more by hand, rather than use expensive equipment.
- not controlled by the marketer, but the primary advantage is that it is free.
- Provide commodity merchandise at low prices w/limited service in a no frills environment.
- only carry private label merchandise, establish store names as brand...Gap, Limited
5 True/False questions
retail buyer order placement: → planning, managing, and maintaining the retail building
Store operations → Each pattern piece is remade for each size
Marker → layout plan of pattern pieces
Selective Distribution → Only certain types of stores, based on amount ordered, geographic area, ect.
1) publicity (free)
2) Advertising (pay for it)
3) Special events → 1. not every style presented to buyers will be produced
2. must have suffiecent number of orders for the style and the color.