5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Grade rules:
- Intrinsic Product attributes
- Promotional Stores
- Final Cost
- a taxes assessed by government on imports
- b cannot be changed without changing the product itself (color)
- c manufactures cost to produce the goods, includes all costs to produce a garment including labor and material
- d any store that is price directed, specialty department or r mass merch, special buys and frequent sales
- e more costly to grade styles that have many more pieces or that are produced in many sizes
5 Multiple choice questions
- a 12 digit number which identifies manufacturer and merchandise items by stock keeping units (sku) which includes vendor, style, color, and size.
- The number of times inventory is sold out & replaced in a given period.
- only carry private label merchandise, establish store names as brand...Gap, Limited
- can be altered without changing the garment (price, image, packaging)
- In selection styles for final adoption the goal is to:
5 True/False questions
production marker → If the labor is inexpensive, may do more by hand, rather than use expensive equipment.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) → Focuses on communications between companies
Wall racks, Rounders, Four-way or stars, t shaped stands, I-beams, collection fixtures. → Fixtures include?
Duplicates → additional samples for sales reps and/or marketing center showrooms, also provides the opportunity for adjustments to avoid future problems
Buyer → layout plan of pattern pieces