5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Product Developement
- 1)putting a stores label on a slightly changed manufacturer developed product line.
2)purchasing goods from manufactures who develop exclusively for retailer- not conventional manufactures brand merch/ well rec labels
3)Selecting goods developed by a resident buying office for non-competing retailers (RBO)
4)developing manufacturing goods under stores label (specification buying) Macys charter club
- Multiple-unit stores (chains)
- a layout plan of pattern pieces
- b Private label merchandise includes:
- c US retail is dominated by large chains
- d The ability of a line to sell regularly and steadily at full price.
- e creating a garment from start to finish
5 Multiple choice questions
- staff the store with people who are qualified & trained to handle the work that needs to be done.
- created to sell merchandise...that is the goal
- charge a small membership fee, deep discounts, general merch, warehouse setting.
- primary goal is to make sure that merch is sold to stores that cater to the target market.
- A group of customers identified thru a process of market segmentation that have similar wants and needs for a ertain product or service.
5 True/False questions
tarrifs → taxes assessed by government on imports
Promotional Stores → any store that is price directed, specialty department or r mass merch, special buys and frequent sales
Outlet Stores → additional samples for sales reps and/or marketing center showrooms, also provides the opportunity for adjustments to avoid future problems
develope a tight group of styles that will sell well at market. → In selection styles for final adoption the goal is to:
Store operations → planning, managing, and maintaining the retail building