5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is Passover?
- Why is Jesus called Christ the King
- Who found Jesus' tomb empty on the first day of the week after his death?
- Who sentenced Jesus to be Crucified?
- When do we celebrate the Ascension?
- a Because he saved us and now sits at the right hand of God the Father.
- b 40 days after Easter Sunday on Ascension Thursday
- c A meal the Isrealites have celebrating how God freed them from slavery in Egypt.
- d Pontius Pilate
- e Mary Magdala and her friends
5 Multiple choice questions
- An Agreement
- August 15th
- The home of the High Priest
- The Day we proclaim Jesus the King of Heaven and Earth
5 True/False questions
After Jesus' visit to the disciples what did the disciples do? → The Holy Spirit
What does "Abba" mean? → When Mary's life on earth was over, she was taken body and soul into heavenly glory. Mary shared in the Resurrection of Jesus.
Why do we celebrate Easter? → To celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus
Who went with Jesus to the Garden of Gethsemane? → Pontius Pilate
What did Jesus breath on the disciples? → August 15th