5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Where do people go that have died but are not yet ready to be reunited with God in heaven because the effects of sin still remain?
- What message did Jesus give to his disciples the last time he appeared to them?
- How do we know that whtatever we dod for others, we do for Jesus?
- What does it mean to "Take up our cross"
- What is the Paschal Mystery?
- a "Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations..."
- b How Jesus saved us through his passion, death, Resurrection, and Ascension into Glory.
- c Jesus said, "Whatever you do for one of the least of mine, you do for me."
- d It means accepting hard things that come into our lives
- e Purgatory
5 Multiple choice questions
- At Baptism
- The mystery of Jesus being lifted into Heaven into his Father's presence.
- The home of the High Priest
5 True/False questions
If we trust Jesus, what can he take away? → Our fears
What is Pentacost? → A meal the Isrealites have celebrating how God freed them from slavery in Egypt.
What is Palm Sunday? → A meal the Isrealites have celebrating how God freed them from slavery in Egypt.
Who is included in the Communion of Saints? → At Mass when we celebrate the New Covenant.
Who betrayed Jesus by bringing soldiers to the Garden to arrest Jesus? → Judas