5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Why do we honor Mary?
- When do we celebrate the Assumption?
- How did the Isrealites renew their Covenant with God?
- Why did Jesus willingly accept suffering and death?
- What does "Abba" mean?
- a Jesus willingly accepted suffering and death to save us from sin and death because he loved the Father and us.
- b Because she is the mother of Jesus. We praise God for her many gifts.
- c Father.
- d By promising to keep God's Commandments and to live as his Chosen People.
- e August 15th
5 Multiple choice questions
- "Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations..."
- How Jesus saved us through his passion, death, Resurrection, and Ascension into Glory.
- It means accepting hard things that come into our lives
- The union of all those who belong to Christ the King. The saints in heaven, the souls in purgatory, and the baptized people on earth.
5 True/False questions
Why do we celebrate Easter? → 40 days after Easter Sunday on Ascension Thursday
What did Jesus breath on the disciples? → August 15th
What was the name of Jesus' friend that died that made Jesus sad? → The Holy Spirit
What was the New Covenant that Jesus made with the Apostles the night before he died? → Witnesses
Where will Jesus take us home to when we die? → Because he saved us and now sits at the right hand of God the Father.