5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the Assumption?
- Why do we celebrate Easter?
- What is Palm Sunday?
- When do we celebrate the Ascension?
- What does "Abba" mean?
- a To celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus
- b The Day we proclaim Jesus the King of Heaven and Earth
- c When Mary's life on earth was over, she was taken body and soul into heavenly glory. Mary shared in the Resurrection of Jesus.
- d 40 days after Easter Sunday on Ascension Thursday
- e Father.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Because he saved us and now sits at the right hand of God the Father.
- By promising to keep God's Commandments and to live as his Chosen People.
- Our fears
- The celebrating of the Holy Spirit coming to the apostles in the form of wind and fire and the shape of tongues of fire resting on their heads.
- A prayer in which we honor Mary with many titles.
5 True/False questions
Who was Jesus taken to see when he was first arrested? → Heaven
Who went with Jesus to the Garden of Gethsemane? → Peter, James, and John
Who betrayed Jesus by bringing soldiers to the Garden to arrest Jesus? → Judas
Where do people go that have died but are not yet ready to be reunited with God in heaven because the effects of sin still remain? → Purgatory
What animal did the Isrealites sacrifice for Passover? → At Mass when we celebrate the New Covenant.