5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is Pentacost?
- When do we celebrate the Assumption?
- Why do we celebrate Easter?
- What did Jesus say to the disciples when he appeared to them after his death?
- How do we know that whtatever we dod for others, we do for Jesus?
- a "Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you."
- b To celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus
- c August 15th
- d Jesus said, "Whatever you do for one of the least of mine, you do for me."
- e The celebrating of the Holy Spirit coming to the apostles in the form of wind and fire and the shape of tongues of fire resting on their heads.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Mary Magdala and her friends
- A prayer in which we honor Mary with many titles.
- Spread the good news that Jesus had risen.
5 True/False questions
What did Jesus send his disciples to be before the world? → The Holy Spirit
When do we celebrate the Ascension? → 40 days after Easter Sunday on Ascension Thursday
What is Palm Sunday? → A meal the Isrealites have celebrating how God freed them from slavery in Egypt.
Who is included in the Communion of Saints? → The union of all those who belong to Christ the King. The saints in heaven, the souls in purgatory, and the baptized people on earth.
If we trust Jesus, what can he take away? → The Holy Spirit