5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who is included in the Communion of Saints?
- What can lead us to our Eternal happiness with God?
- What is Pentacost?
- What was the New Covenant that Jesus made with the Apostles the night before he died?
- What does it mean to "Take up our cross"
- a He offered himself as the lamb who saves us from sin and death. By his power, bread and wine became his body and blood.
- b Our sufferings
- c The union of all those who belong to Christ the King. The saints in heaven, the souls in purgatory, and the baptized people on earth.
- d It means accepting hard things that come into our lives
- e The celebrating of the Holy Spirit coming to the apostles in the form of wind and fire and the shape of tongues of fire resting on their heads.
5 Multiple choice questions
- At Baptism
- Peter, James, and John
- A meal the Isrealites have celebrating how God freed them from slavery in Egypt.
- "As I have loved you, so you also should love one another"
- 40 days after Easter Sunday on Ascension Thursday
5 True/False questions
What did Jesus send his disciples to be before the world? → Witnesses
What is the "Litany of Our Lady"? → A prayer in which we honor Mary with many titles.
What does the Holy Spirit do for us? → The Holy Spirit helps us know and love God, pray, and do the work of Jesus.
Where do people go that have died but are not yet ready to be reunited with God in heaven because the effects of sin still remain? → Purgatory
What day of the week do we celebrate the Resurrection of the Lord? → Sunday