5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does "Abba" mean?
- If we trust Jesus, what can he take away?
- What is the Ascension?
- What is Pentacost?
- What was the name of Jesus' friend that died that made Jesus sad?
- a The mystery of Jesus being lifted into Heaven into his Father's presence.
- b The celebrating of the Holy Spirit coming to the apostles in the form of wind and fire and the shape of tongues of fire resting on their heads.
- c Our fears
- d Father.
- e Lazarus
5 Multiple choice questions
- By promising to keep God's Commandments and to live as his Chosen People.
- The union of all those who belong to Christ the King. The saints in heaven, the souls in purgatory, and the baptized people on earth.
- 40 days after Easter Sunday on Ascension Thursday
- The Holy Spirit
- Peter, James, and John
5 True/False questions
Who found Jesus' tomb empty on the first day of the week after his death? → Mary Magdala and her friends
Who was Jesus taken to see when he was first arrested? → Heaven
What did Jesus say to the disciples when he appeared to them after his death? → "Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you."
What did Jesus send his disciples to be before the world? → The Holy Spirit
When does the Holy Spirit come to live in our hearts? → At Baptism