5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cyclamen (Challenge)
- Prefigure (Challenge)
- a v. 1. To show or represent beforehand by a figure or type; foreshadow 2. To picture or represent to oneself beforehand; imagine
- b adj. Cautious and watchful; prudent
- c <L. "form," "shape"
- d n. Any low-growing plant of the genus Cyclamen, belonging to the primrose family, having tuberous rootstocks and nodding white, purple, pink, or crimson flowers with reflexed petals
- e <L. "wheel"
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Traveling, etc., around the sun
- adj. Roundabout; indirect
- n. The outer boundary of a circle; the perimeter
- adj. Like an orb; circular; ring-like; spherical; rounded
- v. To walk or go about or around, especially ceremoniously
5 True/False questions
Cyclic → n. 1. Path of one body as it revolves around another body 2. A sphere of influence; a range of action or experience
Circlet (Challenge) → n. 1. A small circle 2. A ring 3. A ring shaped ornament, especially for the head
Circumlocution (Challenge) → n. 1. A roundabout or indirect way of speaking; the use of more words than necessary to express an idea 2. A roundabout expression
ORBIS → <L. "circle," "anything round"
Orb → <L. "circle," "anything round"