5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Active range of motion
- Active assisted range of motion
- Cerebral Palsy
- a Treatment of diseases by means of electricity
- b the client has limited ability to move the extremities and needs some assistance.
- c a shortening or distortion of muscular or connective tissue due to spasm, scar, or paralysis of the antagonist of the contracting muscle.
- d A disability resulting from damage to the brain and characterized by muscle incoordination and speech disturbances.
- e the client is able to move the extremities (limbs) without assistance.
5 Multiple choice questions
- help to maintain muscle toe and joint flexibility. They also prevent contractures (permanent shortening of muscles due to lack of use)
- the quality of being mobile.
- the client is unable to move the limbs. Therefore, the health care worker moves the extremities for the client.
- the graphic record produced by an audiometer.
- a stick or short staff used to assist one in walking; walkingstick.
5 True/False questions
Cochlear Implants → A type of hearing aid that amplifies sound.
American Sign Language → A type of hearing aid that amplifies sound.
Activities of daily living (ADL) → Routine daily activities such as dressing and bathing. The objective of workers in the field of rehabilitation is to help people develop or recover as many of the abilities for the activities of daily living as possible.
Decibel → a stick or short staff used to assist one in walking; walkingstick.
Cleft Palate → a shortening or distortion of muscular or connective tissue due to spasm, scar, or paralysis of the antagonist of the contracting muscle.