5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a fatigue; exhaustion; "tiredness from (physical) labor" (to be tired)
- b a consultation; a talk; "each other talk" (to consult)
- c strength; force; energy
- d affirmative; positive (to be affirmative; to be positive)
- e a cause
5 Multiple choice questions
- insomnia; sleeplessness; "no sleeping symptom"
- gloom; feeling low (to be gloomy; to feel low)
- diabetes; "sugar urine disease"
- depression; melancholia; hypochondria; "melancholy symptom"
- uneasiness; anxiety; worry; fear (to be uneasy; to be nervous; to be unstable)
5 True/False questions
눈물(나다) → sharpness; keenness; sensitiveness (to be sharp; to be keen; to be sensitive)
풀다 → strength; force; energy
신경(쓰다) → nerves (to care; to be concerned; "use a nerve")
예민(하다) → a consultation; a talk; "each other talk" (to consult)
귀찮다 → to be annoying; to be bothersome; to be tiresome