5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- An example of a vector graphics software application is _____.
- Digital video _____ involves analyzing each frame of the video and storing only the pixels that change from frame to frame.
- High end radio waves include infrared light and _____.
- Which of the following is NOT a safe and vigiland behavior to ensure Internet security?
- The Internet infrastructure and Internet service providers are burdened by _____, which takes up significant amounts of bandwidth and storage space.
- a PowerPoint
- b spam
- c all of the above
(microwaves, gamma rays, x-rays)
- d compression
- e Avoid client/server networks.
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
Digitized sound can be _____ for secure communications. → encrypted
Through the use of _____, data is secured when it is stored and transported over a network. → pagers
A military commander enters the wrong GPS position for enemy troops into the computer; this is an example of _____. → a data-entry error
Devices attached to a network are identified as _____. → clip art
_____ software allows you to improve the look of your captured image. → updates