5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- All of the following are examples of graphic file formats EXCEPT for _____.
- The _____ is responsible for setting up and maintaining a network, implementing network policies, and assigning user access permissions.
- A(n) _____ signal is designed to represent computer data in an on or off state.
- _____ permissions provide registered users with access to the files they need, while restricting access to private resources.
- A two-dimensional model becomes a 3D model when shadows and _____ are added.
- a light
- b .xls
(.tif, .jpg, .gif)
- c User
- d digital
- e system admistrator
5 Multiple choice questions
- all of the above
(smart phones, video game consoles, CD players)
5 True/False questions
With Bluetooth, up to _____ devices can be paired simultaneously. → flash memory
Social networks employ virtual reality to provide an environment in which individuals can interact through the use of _____. → cellular
A(n) _____ network includes transmission towers that connect to area handsets. → Metropolitan
A _____ is used as a security device to help identify a worker logging into a business computer system. → token
Digital photography and digital photo editing are sometimes referred to collectively as digital _____. → Adobe Illustrator