5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- All of the following are photo-editing software applications EXCEPT _____.
- There is hope that WiMAX technology will help resolve the _____ problem.
- A computer that carries out actions (often malicious) under the remote control of a hacker either directly or through spyware or a virus is called a _____ computer.
- A(n) _____ may be used to control unnecessary data from coming into a business over the Internet.
- A _____ card is a common netwrk device found in most laptop computers today.
- a Adobe Illustrator
- b zombie
- c firewall
- d last mile
- e network interface
5 Multiple choice questions
(.tif, .jpg, .gif)
5 True/False questions
Through the use of _____, data is secured when it is stored and transported over a network. → encryption
An example of a vector graphics software application is _____. → PowerPoint
Vector graphics software is used widely by _____. → hertz
Interactive media typically combine all of the following EXCEPT _____. → blogs
A popular encryption method used to protect data that travels over a network is _____. → geotagging