5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The _____ is responsible for setting up and maintaining a network, implementing network policies, and assigning user access permissions.
- Many of today's cell phones come equipped with _____ text technology keyboards to enhance texting.
- A _____ is used as a security device to help identify a worker logging into a business computer system.
- Through the use of _____, data is secured when it is stored and transported over a network.
- _____ media is unique in that the audience is not comprised of passive viewers.
- a system admistrator
- b predictive
- c token
- d Interactive
- e encryption
5 Multiple choice questions
(.tif, .jpg, .gif)
- spear phishing
5 True/False questions
Which of the following is NOT a safe and vigiland behavior to ensure Internet security? → Avoid client/server networks.
A common form of authentication is a _____. → transmitters
How a cell phone looks, feels, and works is determined by its _____. → protocols
A(n) _____ expands the boundaries of a company's intranet to include networks outside of its Local Area Network setting. → VPN
The _____ works using blended colors such as those applied by our printer's ink cartidges when printing. → CMYK color model