5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The process of examining computing equipment to determine if it has been used for illegal, unauthorized, or unusual activities is known as _____.
- Which of the following should you consider when purchasing a carrier plan for your cell phone?
- We rely on _____ as the dominant technology to provide wireless Internet speed to its users.
- Three types of physical cables that carry a signal are twisted pair, fiber optic, and _____.
- _____ software allows you to improve the look of your captured image.
- a computer forensics
- b Photo-editing
- c usage
- d wireless fidelity
- e coaxial
5 Multiple choice questions
- spear phishing
5 True/False questions
Two network systems that can exchange and process data using the same protocols is an example of _____. → last mile
Local Area Networks designed to serve an entire city are called _____ Area Networks. → 33
A(n) _____ may be used to control unnecessary data from coming into a business over the Internet. → token
Photos and albums can be shared from an online service with _____. → all of the above
(the entire member community, everyone on the Web, members that you specify)
The Internet infrastructure and Internet service providers are burdened by _____, which takes up significant amounts of bandwidth and storage space. → spam