5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Receiving a fradulent email that closely resembles a legitimate Web site, such as one from your bank, is known as a(n) _____ attack.
- A(n) _____ network includes transmission towers that connect to area handsets.
- The _____ is responsible for setting up and maintaining a network, implementing network policies, and assigning user access permissions.
- Many of today's cell phones come equipped with _____ text technology keyboards to enhance texting.
- Restaurants use _____ to signal their patrons when a table is ready.
- a system admistrator
- b predictive
- c pagers
- d cellular
- e spear phishing
5 Multiple choice questions
- install a Web cam in an employee's home
- CMYK color model
5 True/False questions
GPS _____ are primarily used to assist travelers in getting from one place to another. → US-CERT
A basic example of _____ is the use of graphs and charts to illustrate numeric data. → visualization
In a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack, the services of a(n) _____ can be halted. → Internet server
A two-dimensional model becomes a 3D model when shadows and _____ are added. → light
A PAN typically covers a range of around _____ feet. → all of the above
(microwaves, gamma rays, x-rays)