5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Devices attached to a network are identified as _____.
- Tagging a photo with geographic data is known as _____.
- A company called _____ provides digital certifications for Web transactions.
- A pager receives signals from _____.
- Information security is implemented at the individual machine level, the computer network level, and the _____ level.
- a transmitters
- b geotagging
- c Internet
- d VeriSign
- e nodes
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
With Bluetooth, up to _____ devices can be paired simultaneously. → encrypted
A PAN typically covers a range of around _____ feet. → hertz
Many of today's cell phones come equipped with _____ text technology keyboards to enhance texting. → predictive
Local Area Networks designed to serve an entire city are called _____ Area Networks. → 33
Digital video _____ involves analyzing each frame of the video and storing only the pixels that change from frame to frame. → compression