5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The language of telecommunications is governed by _______.
- Online newspapers are delivered through _____ to news readers.
- Digital video _____ involves analyzing each frame of the video and storing only the pixels that change from frame to frame.
- A(n) _____ expands the boundaries of a company's intranet to include networks outside of its Local Area Network setting.
- Digital photography and digital photo editing are sometimes referred to collectively as digital _____.
- a imaging
- b VPN
- c compression
- d protocols
- e RSS
5 Multiple choice questions
- spear phishing
5 True/False questions
All of the following are photo-editing software applications EXCEPT _____. → Adobe Illustrator
The use of _____ technology to identify items for inventory may someday replace todays bar code system. → last mile
A medical office might send lab results to the wrong person, so the person receiving the results has access to another person's private medical information; this is an example of _____. → mishandling of computer output
The https:// protocol in a URL indicates the use of a(n) _____ by the Web site. → SSL connection
Which of the following is a social network with photo album capabilities? → Facebook