5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ho Chi Minh
- Square Deal
- 14 Points
- a This was Wilson's plan for peace in Europe. Meeting in Paris with other world leaders, Wilson outlined a number of actions that the world should take in order to ensure peace then and in the future.
- b A suicide plane tactic used by the Japanese in the Battle for Leyte Bay.
- c The engagement in risky business transactions, the buying and selling of stocks in the chance of quick or considerable profit.
- d This term was used to describe the progressive reforms in the Roosevelt administration.
- e He was the leader of the North Vietnamese that led a Communist revolt in Vietnam.
5 Multiple choice questions
- This process made using steel for construction much more useful.
- A system whereby merchant ships would travel with a circling guard of destroyers and cruisers.
- A seamstress and an NAACP officer who refused to give up her bus seat.
- The U.S. called for open access to China's coastal ports, the elimination of special privileges for any of the trading nations, and the maintenance of China's independence.
- This tax was enacted for using the voting booth. It prohibited many African Americans from voting.
5 True/False questions
Bill Clinton → The first member of the baby boom generation to become President; he represented youth and Democratic principles.
New Federalism → To lure readers, Hearst and Pulitzer's magazines published exaggerated accounts of world events.
Direct Relief → During the early part of the Depression there was not action taken by the government to help the poor.
Credit → Although he was not the emperor of Japan, as military leader and the new Prime Minister, he designed the Japan war plan in the Pacific theater.
Cesar Chavez → Formed around the poor of the urban areas, these lines offered food relief for the poor.