5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Priest, Prophet and King
- Reconciliation and Anointing of the Sick
- a In Baptism, the anointing with oil represents our call to be one with Christ and ____________.
- b Guides to peace, justice and forgiveness.
- c The Christian community was born on this day, when the disciples were filled with the Holy Spirit.
- d Through these sacraments, we receive God's healing and forgiveness.
- e A follower of Christ who carries on His mission.
5 Multiple choice questions
- This is the three persons of God: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- As Christians, we are called to protect the rights of others and try to promote this.
- One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us know how God wants us to live.
- One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. it helps us know and appreciate that God is more important that anything else in life.
- This refers to the Old and new testaments of the Bible, which have been accepted by the Catholic Church as the Word of God written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
5 True/False questions
Messiah → This is Jesus, the One promised to deliver all people from sin.
Reverence → One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us love God more than anything else.
Heart, Soul and Mind → You shall love the Lord, your God, with all of these things.
Mortal Sin → A less serious sin that weakens our relationship with God and the church community.
Miracle → God's own life within us and a gift that God freely gives us.