5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Priest, Prophet and King
- Anne Frank
- Right Judgment
- a The theological virtue of love.
- b One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us make good decisions in our everyday lives.
- c In Baptism, the anointing with oil represents our call to be one with Christ and ____________.
- d A letter written to a Christian community by St. Paul or another disciple in the early Church.
- e She wrote about living in hiding and fear during the Nazi Holocaust.
5 Multiple choice questions
- This is a wondrous sign or event that can only happen through the power of God.
- A follower of Christ who carries on His mission.
- One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us know what God teaches through Jesus, the Bible and the church.
- The teaching authority of the Church.
- As Christians, we are called to protect the rights of others and try to promote this.
5 True/False questions
Conscience → The ability to know what is right and what is wrong.
Confirmation → This is God's son becoming man, one like us, Jesus Chris, who is both human and divine.
Faith → The theological virtue of love.
Beatitudes → Guides to peace, justice and forgiveness.
Matrimony and Holy Orders → You shall love the Lord, your God, with all of these things.