5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Paschal Mystery
- Priest, Prophet and King
- a This is God's plan for our salvation through the Passion, death, Resurrection and Ascension of Jesus.
- b One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us know how God wants us to live.
- c In Baptism, the anointing with oil represents our call to be one with Christ and ____________.
- d The ability to know what is right and what is wrong.
- e One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us to be strong when we face problems.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Guides to peace, justice and forgiveness.
- She is known for making people aware of the social teachings of the Church.
- This summarizes the teachings of Jesus in the four Gospels.
- Five days after his resurrection, Jesus fulfilled his promise of sending this to the disciples.
- Jesus instituted these as visible signs of his presence and God's action in our lives.
5 True/False questions
Resurrection → This is Jesus' victory over death as He rose to new life.
Venial Sin → A less serious sin that weakens our relationship with God and the church community.
Hope → The theological virtue of trust in God's promise of everlasting life.
Four Evangelists → One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us to be strong when we face problems.
Grace → This is a wondrous sign or event that can only happen through the power of God.