5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Reconciliation and Anointing of the Sick
- Heart, Soul and Mind
- a Through these sacraments, we receive God's healing and forgiveness.
- b The theological virtue that enables us to believe in God.
- c One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us to be strong when we face problems.
- d You shall love the Lord, your God, with all of these things.
- e This is Jesus' victory over death as He rose to new life.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The teaching authority of the Church.
- This summarizes the teachings of Jesus in the four Gospels.
- The first native-born American to be canonized.
- This is God's plan for our salvation through the Passion, death, Resurrection and Ascension of Jesus.
- A letter written to a Christian community by St. Paul or another disciple in the early Church.
5 True/False questions
Priest, Prophet and King → In Baptism, the anointing with oil represents our call to be one with Christ and ____________.
Four Evangelists → One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us to be strong when we face problems.
Baptism → We begin our lives as members of the Church when we celebrate this sacrament.
Anne Frank → He brought the good news to Corinth.
Wisdom → A letter written to a Christian community by St. Paul or another disciple in the early Church.