5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Paschal Mystery
- Wonder and Awe
- Reconciliation and Anointing of the Sick
- Holy Spirit
- a Through these sacraments, we receive God's healing and forgiveness.
- b One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. it helps us know and appreciate that God is more important that anything else in life.
- c One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. These helps us to be thankful for all God's gifts.
- d This is God's plan for our salvation through the Passion, death, Resurrection and Ascension of Jesus.
- e Five days after his resurrection, Jesus fulfilled his promise of sending this to the disciples.
5 Multiple choice questions
- This is a wondrous sign or event that can only happen through the power of God.
- Jesus instituted these as visible signs of his presence and God's action in our lives.
- One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us know what God teaches through Jesus, the Bible and the church.
- A Sacrament of Initiation in which we receive the special strength of the Holy Spirit and become full members of the church.
- This refers to the Old and new testaments of the Bible, which have been accepted by the Catholic Church as the Word of God written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
5 True/False questions
Priest, Prophet and King → You shall love the Lord, your God, with all of these things.
Courage → God's own life within us and a gift that God freely gives us.
Epistle → A letter written to a Christian community by St. Paul or another disciple in the early Church.
Heart, Soul and Mind → You shall love the Lord, your God, with all of these things.
Beatitudes → Guides to peace, justice and forgiveness.