5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Venial Sin
- a The theological virtue of trust in God's promise of everlasting life.
- b We begin our lives as members of the Church when we celebrate this sacrament.
- c A less serious sin that weakens our relationship with God and the church community.
- d Guides to peace, justice and forgiveness.
- e A person who is preparing to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The teaching authority of the Church.
- This is Jesus, the One promised to deliver all people from sin.
- God's own life within us and a gift that God freely gives us.
- This is God's son becoming man, one like us, Jesus Chris, who is both human and divine.
- The Christian community was born on this day, when the disciples were filled with the Holy Spirit.
5 True/False questions
Priest, Prophet and King → In Baptism, the anointing with oil represents our call to be one with Christ and ____________.
Reconciliation and Anointing of the Sick → Through these sacraments, we receive God's healing and forgiveness.
Sacred Scriptures → A follower of Christ who carries on His mission.
Peter → The theological virtue of trust in God's promise of everlasting life.
Confirmation → A Sacrament of Initiation in which we receive the special strength of the Holy Spirit and become full members of the church.