5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Four Evangelists
- a One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us know how God wants us to live.
- b A follower of Christ who carries on His mission.
- c Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are called this because they proclaimed God to the world by writing the Gospels.
- d This means to consecrate with holy oil.
- e The ability to know what is right and what is wrong.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The theological virtue of love.
- The Christian community was born on this day, when the disciples were filled with the Holy Spirit.
- A letter written to a Christian community by St. Paul or another disciple in the early Church.
- One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. it helps us know and appreciate that God is more important that anything else in life.
- Five days after his resurrection, Jesus fulfilled his promise of sending this to the disciples.
5 True/False questions
Hope → God's own life within us and a gift that God freely gives us.
Sacraments → This means to consecrate with holy oil.
Saint Paul → He brought the good news to Corinth.
Anne Frank → She wrote about living in hiding and fear during the Nazi Holocaust.
Messiah → The theological virtue that enables us to believe in God.