5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Reconciliation and Anointing of the Sick
- The Trinity
- Wonder and Awe
- a This is the three persons of God: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- b God's own life within us and a gift that God freely gives us.
- c One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. These helps us to be thankful for all God's gifts.
- d Through these sacraments, we receive God's healing and forgiveness.
- e One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us know what God teaches through Jesus, the Bible and the church.
5 Multiple choice questions
- One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us know how God wants us to live.
- The first native-born American to be canonized.
- This is God's plan for our salvation through the Passion, death, Resurrection and Ascension of Jesus.
- Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are called this because they proclaimed God to the world by writing the Gospels.
- One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us make good decisions in our everyday lives.
5 True/False questions
Hope → God's own life within us and a gift that God freely gives us.
Pentecost → The Christian community was born on this day, when the disciples were filled with the Holy Spirit.
Confirmation → This is God's son becoming man, one like us, Jesus Chris, who is both human and divine.
Venial Sin → This is a serious sin against God's law.
Beatitudes → As Christians, we are called to protect the rights of others and try to promote this.