5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Reconciliation and Anointing of the Sick
- Mortal Sin
- Heart, Soul and Mind
- a You shall love the Lord, your God, with all of these things.
- b This is God's son becoming man, one like us, Jesus Chris, who is both human and divine.
- c This is a serious sin against God's law.
- d Through these sacraments, we receive God's healing and forgiveness.
- e A Sacrament of Initiation in which we receive the special strength of the Holy Spirit and become full members of the church.
5 Multiple choice questions
- One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us know how God wants us to live.
- The theological virtue of love.
- She wrote about living in hiding and fear during the Nazi Holocaust.
- The Christian community was born on this day, when the disciples were filled with the Holy Spirit.
- One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us know what God teaches through Jesus, the Bible and the church.
5 True/False questions
Conscience → A person who is preparing to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation.
Faith → The theological virtue that enables us to believe in God.
Sacraments → God's own life within us and a gift that God freely gives us.
Epistle → A letter written to a Christian community by St. Paul or another disciple in the early Church.
Knowledge → One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. it helps us know and appreciate that God is more important that anything else in life.