5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Wonder and Awe
- a One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us to be strong when we face problems.
- b A Sacrament of Initiation in which we receive the special strength of the Holy Spirit and become full members of the church.
- c As Christians, we are called to protect the rights of others and try to promote this.
- d The theological virtue that enables us to believe in God.
- e One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. These helps us to be thankful for all God's gifts.
5 Multiple choice questions
- This is God's plan for our salvation through the Passion, death, Resurrection and Ascension of Jesus.
- Jesus instituted these as visible signs of his presence and God's action in our lives.
- One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us love God more than anything else.
- One of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. It helps us know how God wants us to live.
- She is known for making people aware of the social teachings of the Church.
5 True/False questions
Beatitudes → The theological virtue that enables us to believe in God.
Heart, Soul and Mind → You shall love the Lord, your God, with all of these things.
Priest, Prophet and King → In Baptism, the anointing with oil represents our call to be one with Christ and ____________.
Candidate → This means to consecrate with holy oil.
Messiah → This is Jesus, the One promised to deliver all people from sin.