5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 3 conditions to be considered a true word
- 3 stage sequence in early communication development
- a Narrow constriction through which air passes (f, s)
- b Phonetic relationship to an adult word, use consistently, must occur I. Presence of referent.
- c Birth-8 mos. Crying, cooking, body and face expressions.
- d Perlocutionary, illocutionary, locutionary
- e 8-9 mos. Eye contact, consistent sounds, intonation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lateral flow in the airstream (only L)
- Control, representational, expressive, social, tutorial, procedural.
- The use of predictable phonotactic units within words.
- When infant becomes used to certain stimulus- able to tune out things.
- Modeling, prompting, responding behavior
5 True/False questions
Perception → Visual and auditory. Using sensory info and previous knowledge to make sense of incoming stimuli.
6 manners of articulation → Bilabial, labiodental, dental, alveolar, post alveolar, palatal, velar.
Locutionary → 8-9 mos. Eye contact, consistent sounds, intonation.
Bracketing → The use of predictable phonotactic units within words.
Nasal → Lateral flow in the airstream (only L)