5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- CO2 is absorbed by..
- electrons are passed from glucose to..
- final step in ETC..
- proton gradient from ETC powers...
- a electron carrier molecule to an ETC then finally to oxygen
- b ATP synthase, which is the enzyme that catalyzes the condensation of ADP and an inorganic phosphate to make ATP
- c chain of electron acceptors and donors
- d KOH
- e electrons and protons combine with oxygen to form water
5 Multiple choice questions
- two NAD+, reducing them to NADH
- electrons on placed on FAD (electron acceptor), reducing it to FADH2
- in eukaryotic cells, house most of the metabolic equipment for aerobic respiration
- oxygen sucks the water drop down
- to make 6 carbon molecule called citrate
5 True/False questions
materials → germinating barley seeds
potassium hydroxide (KOH)
glucose becomes oxidized and.. → fuel that cells most often use
organic compounds +oxygen --> → carbon dioxide + Water +energy
cellular respiration → 1)glycolysis (in cytoplasm)
2) citric acid cycle (in mitochondria)
3) ETC and ATP synthase (mitochondria)
glycolysis produces.. → 2 net ATP per glucose