5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the one with more barley moves faster because..
- CO2 is absorbed by..
- glycolysis produces..
- electrons are passed from glucose to..
- a KOH
- b glucose (6 carbons) split into 2 molecules of pyruvate (3 carbon molecules)
- c electron carrier molecule to an ETC then finally to oxygen
- d 2 net ATP per glucose
- e it has more material
5 Multiple choice questions
- use respirometer
- 1) heat production (some energy given off during respiration is liberated as heat)
2) liberation of Carbon dioxide
3) oxygen consumption
- oxygen sucks the water drop down
- ATP synthase, which is the enzyme that catalyzes the condensation of ADP and an inorganic phosphate to make ATP
5 True/False questions
mitochondria → in eukaryotic cells, house most of the metabolic equipment for aerobic respiration
in one reaction of cycle → electrons on placed on FAD (electron acceptor), reducing it to FADH2
hydrogen atoms are transferred from glucose to... → two NAD+, reducing them to NADH
final step in ETC.. → electrons and protons combine with oxygen to form water
acetyl joins 4 carbon --> → KOH