5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Web sites that allow users to decide which content is promoted on a given Web site by voting that content up or down.
- Web sites that allow consumers to post, read, rate, and comment on opinions regarding all kinds of products and services.
- Content paid for by a company to be place online.
- A publicly accessible Web page that functions as an interactive journal, whereby readers can post comments on the author's entries.
- Blogs with strict post length limits.
5 True/False questions
Noncorporate Blogs → Blogs that are sponsored by a company or one of its brands and maintained by one or more of the company's employees.
Location-Based Social Networking Sites → Web sites that allow individuals to connect- or network- with friends, peers, and business associates.
Social Networking Sites → Web sites that allow users to decide which content is promoted on a given Web site by voting that content up or down.
Earned Media → Online content that an organization creates and controls.
Social Media → Any tool or service that uses the Internet to facilitate conversations.