5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Web sites that allow individuals to connect- or network- with friends, peers, and business associates.
- A publicly accessible Web page that functions as an interactive journal, whereby readers can post comments on the author's entries.
- Web sties that allow users to upload and distribute multimedia content like videos and photos.
- Online content that an organization creates and controls.
- A public relations term connoting free media such as mainstream media coverage.
5 True/False questions
Corporate Blogs → Independent blogs that are not associated with the marketing efforts of any particular company or brand.
Social Commerce → Any tool or service that uses the Internet to facilitate conversations.
Crowdsourcing → Using consumers to develop and market product.
Microblogs → Blogs with strict post length limits.
Review Sites → Web sites that allow users to decide which content is promoted on a given Web site by voting that content up or down.