5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Web sites that allow individuals to connect- or network- with friends, peers, and business associates.
- Blogs that are sponsored by a company or one of its brands and maintained by one or more of the company's employees.
- Using consumers to develop and market product.
- Any tool or service that uses the Internet to facilitate conversations.
- Content paid for by a company to be place online.
5 True/False questions
Social Commerce → A subset of e-commerce that involves the interaction and user contribution aspects of social online media to assist online buying and selling of products and services.
Earned Media → Online content that an organization creates and controls.
Media Sharing Sites → Web sties that allow users to upload and distribute multimedia content like videos and photos.
Microblogs → A publicly accessible Web page that functions as an interactive journal, whereby readers can post comments on the author's entries.
Review Sites → Web sites that allow users to decide which content is promoted on a given Web site by voting that content up or down.