5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A public relations term connoting free media such as mainstream media coverage.
- Blogs with strict post length limits.
- Independent blogs that are not associated with the marketing efforts of any particular company or brand.
- Web sites that combine the fun of social networking with the utility of location-based GPS technology.
- A subset of e-commerce that involves the interaction and user contribution aspects of social online media to assist online buying and selling of products and services.
5 True/False questions
Corporate Blogs → Blogs that are sponsored by a company or one of its brands and maintained by one or more of the company's employees.
Social New Sites → Any tool or service that uses the Internet to facilitate conversations.
Owned Media → Online content that an organization creates and controls.
Review Sites → Web sites that allow consumers to post, read, rate, and comment on opinions regarding all kinds of products and services.
Media Sharing Sites → Web sites that allow individuals to connect- or network- with friends, peers, and business associates.