5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Web sites that allow individuals to connect- or network- with friends, peers, and business associates.
- A publicly accessible Web page that functions as an interactive journal, whereby readers can post comments on the author's entries.
- Web sites that combine the fun of social networking with the utility of location-based GPS technology.
- A public relations term connoting free media such as mainstream media coverage.
- Using consumers to develop and market product.
5 True/False questions
Social Commerce → Any tool or service that uses the Internet to facilitate conversations.
Noncorporate Blogs → Blogs that are sponsored by a company or one of its brands and maintained by one or more of the company's employees.
Owned Media → A public relations term connoting free media such as mainstream media coverage.
Microblogs → Blogs with strict post length limits.
Social Media → Any tool or service that uses the Internet to facilitate conversations.