5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A publicly accessible Web page that functions as an interactive journal, whereby readers can post comments on the author's entries.
- A public relations term connoting free media such as mainstream media coverage.
- Independent blogs that are not associated with the marketing efforts of any particular company or brand.
- A subset of e-commerce that involves the interaction and user contribution aspects of social online media to assist online buying and selling of products and services.
- Using consumers to develop and market product.
5 True/False questions
Review Sites → Web sites that allow consumers to post, read, rate, and comment on opinions regarding all kinds of products and services.
Corporate Blogs → Independent blogs that are not associated with the marketing efforts of any particular company or brand.
Social Networking Sites → Web sites that allow users to decide which content is promoted on a given Web site by voting that content up or down.
Media Sharing Sites → Web sties that allow users to upload and distribute multimedia content like videos and photos.
Location-Based Social Networking Sites → Web sites that combine the fun of social networking with the utility of location-based GPS technology.