5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Using consumers to develop and market product.
- A public relations term connoting free media such as mainstream media coverage.
- Online content that an organization creates and controls.
- Web sites that allow users to decide which content is promoted on a given Web site by voting that content up or down.
- Blogs with strict post length limits.
5 True/False questions
Corporate Blogs → Blogs that are sponsored by a company or one of its brands and maintained by one or more of the company's employees.
Location-Based Social Networking Sites → Web sites that allow individuals to connect- or network- with friends, peers, and business associates.
Media Sharing Sites → Web sties that allow users to upload and distribute multimedia content like videos and photos.
Paid Media → Content paid for by a company to be place online.
Social Networking Sites → Web sites that allow individuals to connect- or network- with friends, peers, and business associates.