5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mae West
- Charles Evans Hughes
- Herbert Hoover
- Colonel Edward House
- Henry Ford
- a Secretary of Commerce during the 20s
- b Began the mass production of automobiles when he introduced the moving assembly line in 1913
- c "Why don't you come up and see me sometime?"
- d Wilson's Republican opponent when he sought reelection in 1916
- e Associated with Wilson's efforts to end the Great War
5 Multiple choice questions
- Quarantine Speech
- Republican nominee for President in 1920 who called for a "return to normalcy"
- Migrant Mother
- International hero because of his ability to hit home runs
- First leader to head his government
5 True/False questions
Long Ranger → Cowboy who was the lead character in a popular radio program in the 30s
Wendell Willkie → "It is dependent upon a national union representing all employees--whether skilled or unskilled, or whether working by brain or brawn--in each basic industry"
Roosevelt → Goodwill Tour
Senator Huey Long → Migrant Mother
G.W. Griffiths → Birth of a Nation