5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Alfred Landon
- Charles Evans Hughes
- Eugene Debs
- a Wilson's Republican opponent when he sought reelection in 1916
- b Roosevelt's Republican opponent in the election of 1936
- c First woman to serve in a President's cabinet
- d Goodwill Tour
- e Leader of socialist party who was sent to prison for his opposition to American participation in WWI
5 Multiple choice questions
- "Why don't you come up and see me sometime?"
- Migrant Mother
- First Cabinet officer to go to prison
- Famous child movie star in the 30s
- Swing music
5 True/False questions
Calvin Coolidge → "The business of America is business"
John L. Lewis → "It is dependent upon a national union representing all employees--whether skilled or unskilled, or whether working by brain or brawn--in each basic industry"
Senator Huey Long → Began the mass production of automobiles when he introduced the moving assembly line in 1913
Harry Hopkins → First woman to serve in a President's cabinet
FDR → Goodwill Tour