5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Henry Cabot Lodge
- Calvin Coolidge
- Mae West
- Senator Huey Long
- a Share Our Wealth Plan
- b "Why don't you come up and see me sometime?"
- c Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee when the Treaty of Versailles was considered
- d "We have nothing to fear but fear itself"
- e "The business of America is business"
5 Multiple choice questions
- Goodwill Tour
- Harsh critic of Roosevelt who called for the gov. to take over ownership of the nation's banks
- Flew the Spirit of St. Louis across the Atlantic Ocean
- Leader of the Fundamentalist movement
- Gone with the Wind
5 True/False questions
Louis Armstrong → First leader to head his government
Perkins → First woman to serve in a President's cabinet
Henry Ford → Swing music
Wendell Willkie → "It is dependent upon a national union representing all employees--whether skilled or unskilled, or whether working by brain or brawn--in each basic industry"
Charles Evans Hughes → Flew the Spirit of St. Louis across the Atlantic Ocean