5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the three classes of fingerprints?
- Describe the difference in movement and pressure waves between low and high explosives t
- List two types of military explosives t
- what are dermal papillae and how are they related to fingerprints
- a High pressure- supersonic wave and its levels everything around it
Low pressure - subsonic wave it propels objects around it.
- b fluid portion of unclotted blood
- c cells that form a boundary between the outer skin, or epidermis and the inner skin or dermis. Shows the fingerprint pattern.
- d a. Arches
- e TNT, RDX(C-4), Dynamite
5 Multiple choice questions
- ANFO (Ammonium Nitrate)
- the interior of the firearm barrel
- the liquid that come of blood when a clot is formed
- The study of ridge characteristics
- any material used to start or sustain a fire
5 True/False questions
genotype → biological catalyst
What is the most obvious characteristic of a high or contained low explosive at the crime scene t → black powder and smokles powder
ridge characteristics t → rapid oxidation reaction in which a subsonic pressure wave is generated.
Grooves t → size of a shotgun
platelets → the diameter of the bore of a rifled firearm