5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- primary explosive t
- List three examples of low level explosives
- rifling t
- list three chaaracteristics of a bullet hole that indicate that the shot was fired at an extemely close range t
- pyrolysis t
- a impressing of the inner surface of a gun barrel withspiral grooves.
- b burn marks
high concentraiton of GSR
- c the decomposition of solid orgainic matter by heat
- d a high explosive that is easily detonated by heat, shock, or friction.
- e Black Powder, Smokeless Powder and Chlorate Mixtures
5 Multiple choice questions
- biological catalyst
- black powder and smokles powder
- a cord containing a core of black powder, used to carry a flame at a uniform rate to an explosive charge
- a. Arches
5 True/False questions
what is another name for rh factor → blood mixed with hydrogen peroxide and a reagent that will cause the blood to turn pink.
detonation t → rapid oxidation reaction in whcih a supersonic pressure wave is generated.
black powder t → minimum temperature at which a liquid fuel procuces enough vapor to burn
what is the main difference between a handgun and a shot gun t → a hand gun is not rifled; shot gun bullets spread out.
What type of reactions are both fire and explosions? → Are produced when a bullet passes down the bore of a gun and markings are left on it form the land and grooves.