5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is the main function of red blood cells?
- Grooves t
- How do explosions get the oxygen they need for combustion to occur?
- Why is it pointless to obscure or obliterate one's fingerprints by scarring or otherwise damaging the skin
- List several ridge characteristics
- a carry oxygen
- b the cut or low lying portions between the lands in a rifled bore.
- c They must use an oxidation agent which is a chemical that already hs oxygen n it.
- d the fingerprint run 1 to 2 mm beneath the skin surface
- e a. Bifurcations
C. Ridge endings
5 Multiple choice questions
- reaction in which heat is absorbed
- manual ink fingerprints
- protein that transports oxygen to the blood
- a high explosive that is easily detonated by heat, shock, or friction.
- a. they are portable
b. commercial lights are cheaper
c. you can select the wavelengths or light
5 True/False questions
platelets → the fluid portion of unclotted blood
lands t → a class of fingerprints characterized by ridge lines that enter the print from one side and flow out the other side.
What is the most commonly used low explosive? t → ANFO (Ammonium Nitrate)
What are the three classes of fingerprints? → Loops
what is the most commonly used high explosive → black powder and smokles powder