5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what happens to the atoms of a molecule that undergo a chemical reaction t
- name two situations in which distance determination can help criminilistics determine what happened at the shooting incident t
- Name three reasons why alternate light sources have replaced laser for visualzing prints.
- loop t
- a Suicide
Self Defense Murder
- b they rearrange themselves
- c a class of fingerprints characterized by ridge lines that enter from one side of the pattern and curve around to exit from the same side of the pattern.
- d a. they are portable
b. commercial lights are cheaper
c. you can select the wavelengths or light
- e the fluid portion of unclotted blood
5 Multiple choice questions
- ANFO (Ammonium Nitrate)
- impressing of the inner surface of a gun barrel withspiral grooves.
- the decomposition of solid orgainic matter by heat
- d antigen
- Conduction is the movement of heat through solid objects, convention is the movement of heat through a liquid or a gas.
5 True/False questions
safety fuse t → an interior constriction placed at or near the muzzle end of a shotguns' barrel to control shot dispersion
secondary explosive t → a high explosive that is relatively insensitive to heat, shock or friction.
enzyme → biological catalyst
ninhydrin t → a chemical reagent used to develop latent fingerprints on porous materials by reacting with amino acids in sweat.
flammable range t → the entire area of possible gas or vapor fuel that are capable of burning