5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- flammable range t
- What is the difference between convention and conduction?
- visible print t
- List two types of military explosives t
- a the entire area of possible gas or vapor fuel that are capable of burning
- b Conduction is the movement of heat through solid objects, convention is the movement of heat through a liquid or a gas.
- c TNT, RDX(C-4), Dynamite
- d cause the blood to clot
- e fingerprint made in ink, or blood onto a surface
5 Multiple choice questions
- normally a mixture of nitrate, carbon and sulfur (used in guns)
- a class of fingerprints characterized by ridge lines that enter from one side of the pattern and curve around to exit from the same side of the pattern.
- a verbal description of a perpetrator's physical characteristic and dress provided by a eyewitness.
- a. they are portable
b. commercial lights are cheaper
c. you can select the wavelengths or light
5 True/False questions
ridgeology → The study of ridge characteristics
kastle meyer test → blood mixed with hydrogen peroxide and a reagent that will cause the blood to turn pink.
List several ridge characteristics → a fingerprint made by oil and/or sweat
What are the 3 fundamental principles of fingerprinting? → Loops
name two situations in which distance determination can help criminilistics determine what happened at the shooting incident t → Infrared spectrophotometry and x ray diffraction