5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the purpose of rifling t
- what three things must be combined for a fire to occur t
- what are the telltale signs that arson t
- pyrolysis t
- acclerant t
- a any material used to start or sustain a fire
- b a. fuel
- c the decomposition of solid orgainic matter by heat
- d to increase the accuracy of the bullett
- e seperate and unconnected fires
use of streamers
presence of accelerant
5 Multiple choice questions
- Conduction is the movement of heat through solid objects, convention is the movement of heat through a liquid or a gas.
- combnination of oxygen with another substance to produce a new substance
- rapid oxidation reaction in whcih a supersonic pressure wave is generated.
- the entire area of possible gas or vapor fuel that are capable of burning
- the study of blood
5 True/False questions
What procedure has livescan largely replaced → Loops
What ar primary explosives typically used for → a high explosive that is easily detonated by heat, shock, or friction.
visible print t → a fingerprint impressed in a soft surface.
safety fuse t → the raised portion between the grooves in a rifled bore.
plasma → the raised portion between the grooves in a rifled bore.