5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what are striations and how are they produced t
- what is the main function of red blood cells?
- What the the least common fingerprints
- endothermic reaction t
- a Are produced when a bullet passes down the bore of a gun and markings are left on it form the land and grooves.
- b Arches
- c reaction in which heat is absorbed
- d genetic information
- e carry oxygen
5 Multiple choice questions
- movement of heat through a liquid or gas
- Black Powder, Smokeless Powder and Chlorate Mixtures
- a physical change from the solid to gas
- reaction in which heat is released
- the study of blood
5 True/False questions
antibody → a class of fingerprints characterized by ridge lines that enter the print from one side and flow out the other side.
whorl t → a class of fingerprints that includes ridge patterns that are round or circular and have two deltas.
arch t → the raised portion between the grooves in a rifled bore.
Name four common chemical methods of visualizing latent prints → a. Arches
What does AFIS stand for? → tiny color coded chips added to explosives so that they can be traced back to the maker.