5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How is energy realeased in a chemical reaction t
- Why is it pointless to obscure or obliterate one's fingerprints by scarring or otherwise damaging the skin
- Briefly describe conduction t
- flammable range t
- What procedure has livescan largely replaced
- a manual ink fingerprints
- b the bonds are broken
- c the entire area of possible gas or vapor fuel that are capable of burning
- d the fingerprint run 1 to 2 mm beneath the skin surface
- e movement of heat through a solid objects such as metal
5 Multiple choice questions
- cells that form a boundary between the outer skin, or epidermis and the inner skin or dermis. Shows the fingerprint pattern.
- a cord containing a core of black powder, used to carry a flame at a uniform rate to an explosive charge
- a. Arches
- Low explosives propel or throw things while high explosives detonate violently and tend to crush or level things in its path.
- a high explosive that is relatively insensitive to heat, shock or friction.
5 True/False questions
kastle meyer test → blood mixed with hydrogen peroxide and a reagent that will cause the blood to turn pink.
What is the purpose of rifling t → to increase the accuracy of the bullett
What are taggants? t → the entire area of possible gas or vapor fuel that are capable of burning
serum → the study of blood
what three questions must the criminalist answer when testing for blood → is it blood
from what species did the blood originate
if the blood is human how closely can it be assosiated with a particualr individual