5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is the most commonly used high explosive
- safety fuse t
- Why is it pointless to obscure or obliterate one's fingerprints by scarring or otherwise damaging the skin
- What are taggants? t
- a tiny color coded chips added to explosives so that they can be traced back to the maker.
- b RDX
- c the fingerprint run 1 to 2 mm beneath the skin surface
- d a cord containing a core of black powder, used to carry a flame at a uniform rate to an explosive charge
- e The study of ridge characteristics
5 Multiple choice questions
- ANFO (Ammonium Nitrate)
- rapid release of oxygen with another substance
- a class of fingerprints characterized by ridge lines that enter the print from one side and flow out the other side.
- the fluid portion of unclotted blood
- the cut or low lying portions between the lands in a rifled bore.
5 True/False questions
endothermic reaction t → combnination of oxygen with another substance to produce a new substance
What are the most common fingerprints? → Arches
exothermic reaction t → rapid oxidation reaction in which a subsonic pressure wave is generated.
what physical state must a fuel be in to produce a flame t → Gas
rifling t → impressing of the inner surface of a gun barrel withspiral grooves.