5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What procedure has livescan largely replaced
- What are the three classes of fingerprints?
- visible print t
- a fluid portion of unclotted blood
- b fingerprint made in ink, or blood onto a surface
- c the clumping of red blood cells
- d a. Arches
- e manual ink fingerprints
5 Multiple choice questions
- physical traits of a gene
- Low explosives propel or throw things while high explosives detonate violently and tend to crush or level things in its path.
Self Defense Murder
- a. Iodine Fuming
c. Physical Developer
d. Super glue fuming
- a physical change from the solid to gas
5 True/False questions
What type of reactions are both fire and explosions? → oxidation/combustion reactions and ar exothermic
enzyme → biological catalyst
pyrolysis t → the decomposition of solid orgainic matter by heat
primary explosive t → the decomposition of solid orgainic matter by heat
How do explosions get the oxygen they need for combustion to occur? → They must use an oxidation agent which is a chemical that already hs oxygen n it.