5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- The Friar
- the knight
- Oxford Cleric
- a Who is the highest ranking character?
- b Whose real name is Hubert?
- c a husband whose wife had cheated on
- d Who loves books more than money?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who does Beowulf fight last?
- Who is the son of the Knight?
- How does Chaucer persuade us that he is unbiased as a narrator?
- Why does Grendel's mother want to fight Beowulf
- Who is the wealthy land owner of free birth?
5 True/False questions
The Monk → Who boils chicken with marrow bone?
The Sergeant at the law → Who is dedicated to his job and wears multi-colored clothing?
The Merchant → Who does Beowulf fight last?
gatekeeper → Who does Beowulf meet at the gate of Hereot?
gielp → a husband whose wife had cheated on