5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the knight
- The Franklin
- The Cook
- a a parody of Courtley Love, the characters are ordinary people, theres repeated motifs and stock characters.
- b Who is the wealthy land owner of free birth?
- c Who tells the first tale?
- d A boasting match, "showing off"
- e Who boils chicken with marrow bone?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who dresses rich, but in debt?
- Who does Beowulf fight last?
- Why does Beowulf come to Hereot?
- Who is the highest ranking character?
- Who loves books more than money?
5 True/False questions
Arcite → Who dies in the Knight's Tale?
The Friar → Whose real name is Hubert?
He tells the good and the bad tales → Who is dedicated to his job and wears multi-colored clothing?
gatekeeper → A boasting match, "showing off"
cuckold → Who dies in the Knight's Tale?