5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Sergeant at the law
- The Monk
- The Cook
- a Who dies in the Knight's Tale?
- b Who loves to hunt?
- c Who boils chicken with marrow bone?
- d Who is dedicated to his job and wears multi-colored clothing?
- e a husband whose wife had cheated on
5 Multiple choice questions
- How does Chaucer persuade us that he is unbiased as a narrator?
- Who is the son of the Knight?
- Who does Beowulf fight last?
- Whose real name is Hubert?
- Why does Grendel's mother want to fight Beowulf
5 True/False questions
the pardner → Whose real name is Hubert?
The Franklin → Who does Beowulf fight last?
The Merchant → Who does Beowulf fight last?
the knight → Who tells the first tale?
Oxford Cleric → Why does Beowulf come to Hereot?