5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the dragon
- The Sergeant at the law
- the knight
- a Who dies in the Knight's Tale?
- b Who is dedicated to his job and wears multi-colored clothing?
- c Who is the highest ranking character?
- d Who does Beowulf meet at the gate of Hereot?
- e Who does Beowulf fight last?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Why did the John the carpenter get in the bath tub?
- Who uses astrology to cure people?
- a husband whose wife had cheated on
- Who is the son of the Knight?
- Why does Beowulf come to Hereot?
5 True/False questions
The Friar → Whose real name is Hubert?
He killed her son → Why does Grendel's mother want to fight Beowulf
gielp → A boasting match, "showing off"
The Merchant → Who dresses rich, but in debt?
He tells the good and the bad tales → Who is dedicated to his job and wears multi-colored clothing?