Create an account
List the Planets in order from the SUN
1.Mercury 2. Venus, 3, Earth, 4. Mars, 5. Jupiter, 6. Saturn, 7. Uranus, 8. Neptune, 9. Pluto
The position of the moon over a month's time. Each phase reflect the sun in different ways creating certain shapes
What are four differences between the Earth and the moon?
1. The moon is smaller
2. The moon pull of gravity is a 1/6 that of the Earth
3. the moon has no atmosphere
4. the moon has no liquid water
What are the four thing the same between the Earth and the moon
1. both are fairly dense
2. both are both rocky
3. both are made of the same elements
4. They both have craters
What 3 reasons are there more craters on the moon than the Earth
1. There is no weather on the moon to erode the craters like there is on the Earth.
2. The Earth has more craters because the meteors burn up in the Earth's atmosphere.
3. The moon has lower gravity than Earth which preserves it's craters
an event that occurs when one object in spaces passes trhought the shadow of another object in space
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together