1) Work activities: info about the job's actual work activities, also how, why, and when the worker performs each activity
2) Human behaviors: info about human behaviors the job requires, communication, walking long distances, lifting ect.
3) Machines, tool, equipment, and work aids: info regarding tools used, materials processed, knowledge dealt with or applied.
4) Performance standards: info about performance standards
5) Job context: info work schedule, physical working conditions, incentives, interact with other workers
6) Human requirements: info about skills, training, education, work experience, aptitudes, personality and interests.