5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Someone who hates marriage
- b someone who is both introvert and extrovert
- c the outer layer of the skin covering the exterior body surface of vertebrates.
- d Obsessed with yourself
- e Self centered
5 Multiple choice questions
- someone who thinks highly of themselves
- someone who keeps to themselves, shy, doesn't show emotion
- related to the eyes
- Doctor specializing in bones
- negative/insult mean leader/teacher dictator
5 True/False questions
taxidermy → the outer layer of the skin covering the exterior body surface of vertebrates.
Dexterity → Skill
Philanthropist → Person who loves mankind, donates, very generous
optometrist → study of delivering babies
Intern → Doctor who specializes in something, finds the cause of an illness.