5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. A notice of someone's death, such as in a newspaper, usually with a brief summary of that person's life.
- the act of giving generously; gifts.
- To put in a grave; to bury.
- Characterized by informal language.
- a generalization that is used to characterize a person without acknowledging individual differences
5 True/False questions
Lacerate → to tear or cut roughly.
Subservient → serving or acting in a subordinate manner; servile
Castigate → to punish severely; to criticize severely., To punish by criticizing sharply; to berate
Stipend → To put in a grave; to bury.
Permeate → To spread throughout; to pass through.