5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Characterized by informal language.
- n. A notice of someone's death, such as in a newspaper, usually with a brief summary of that person's life.
- To put in a grave; to bury.
- A regular and fixed amount of pay for work done or to help cover living or work expenses
- to punish severely; to criticize severely., To punish by criticizing sharply; to berate
5 True/False questions
Omnivorous → A mass departure.
Rendition → An interpretation or translation; a performance.
Lacerate → to tear or cut roughly.
Epitaph → The words carved on a tombstone in memory of the deceased.
Subservient → A regular and fixed amount of pay for work done or to help cover living or work expenses