5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a generalization that is used to characterize a person without acknowledging individual differences
- A regular and fixed amount of pay for work done or to help cover living or work expenses
- n. A notice of someone's death, such as in a newspaper, usually with a brief summary of that person's life.
- Eating all kinds of food, including both animal and vegetable food.
- serving or acting in a subordinate manner; servile
5 True/False questions
Epitaph → The words carved on a tombstone in memory of the deceased.
Lacerate → To spread throughout; to pass through.
Exodus → A mass departure.
Permeate → To spread throughout; to pass through.
Resurgence → the act of giving generously; gifts.