5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- An interpretation or translation; a performance.
- to punish severely; to criticize severely., To punish by criticizing sharply; to berate
- A rising again to life, use, acceptance, or prominence; a revival
- Eating all kinds of food, including both animal and vegetable food.
- The words carved on a tombstone in memory of the deceased.
5 True/False questions
Stipend → To put in a grave; to bury.
Subservient → serving or acting in a subordinate manner; servile
Permeate → To spread throughout; to pass through.
Obituary → The words carved on a tombstone in memory of the deceased.
Lacerate → to tear or cut roughly.