5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A regular and fixed amount of pay for work done or to help cover living or work expenses
- An interpretation or translation; a performance.
- to punish severely; to criticize severely., To punish by criticizing sharply; to berate
- the act of giving generously; gifts.
- To spread throughout; to pass through.
5 True/False questions
Exodus → To put in a grave; to bury.
Lacerate → to tear or cut roughly.
Subservient → to tear or cut roughly.
Obituary → The words carved on a tombstone in memory of the deceased.
Colloquial → n. A notice of someone's death, such as in a newspaper, usually with a brief summary of that person's life.