5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- An interpretation or translation; a performance.
- A regular and fixed amount of pay for work done or to help cover living or work expenses
- n. A notice of someone's death, such as in a newspaper, usually with a brief summary of that person's life.
- Characterized by informal language.
- serving or acting in a subordinate manner; servile
5 True/False questions
Epitaph → The words carved on a tombstone in memory of the deceased.
Inter → A mass departure.
Omnivorous → Eating all kinds of food, including both animal and vegetable food.
Lacerate → to tear or cut roughly.
Resurgence → the act of giving generously; gifts.