5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Coercion and consent
- a People who have been living in southern africa for the longest amount of time who were forced into the Kalahari Dessert
- b To get people to do what they wanted, governments offered either reward or punishment in a set of systems known as ______________ _____ ___________
- c A form of social organization in which the father rules the family or tribe, descent being traced through the father
- d The period of the Stone Age associated with the ancient Agricultural Revolution. It follows the Paleolithic period.
- e Descent with modification
5 Multiple choice questions
- Capital of later Song dynasty; located near East China Sea; permitted overseas trading; population exceeded 1 million.
- The epidemic form of bubonic plague experienced during the Middle Ages when it killed nearly half the people of western Europe
- Figures of women with enhanced sexual characteristics, thought to promote, which showed that early humans were capable of religion, deep thought and self-reflection
- Cities in Europe that were mostly developed during the Medieval Period and that retain many of the same characteristics such as extreme density of development with narrow buildings and winding streets, an ornate church that prominently marks the city center, and high walls surrrounding the city center that provided defense against attack.
- System of managing government through departments run by appointed officials (non-elected).
5 True/False questions
Jizya → Struggle in God's service; _________ Mirza
Athenian democracy → The people of Athens created a democracy, or a government ruled by the people instead of a king. Every adult male born in Athens became a citizen and a member of the assembly. The assembly voted on how the polis was governed.
Literocracy → System of managing government through departments run by appointed officials (non-elected).
Chumash → A king of ancient Egypt, considered a god, as well as a political and military leader
Muslim → A religion with a belief in one god. It originated with Abraham and the Hebrew people. Yahweh was responsible for the world and everything within it. They preserved their early history in the Old Testament.