5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Birth of Athena
- Greece Creation Part 2
- a byname is a descriptive term (word or phrase) accompanying or occurring in place of a name and having entered common usage
- b -Zeus summoned Prometheus and Epimetheus and instructed to go to Earth and create men and animals.
- c is any scientific theory concerning the coming into existence, or origin, of the cosmos or universe, or about how what sentient beings perceive as "reality" came to be.
- d Zeus ate Metis ("wisdom") and began to have a very bad headache. Hephaestus (God of Forge) split Zeus's head and out comes Athena fully armored.
- e Roman Poet.
5 Multiple choice questions
- -Uranus and Gaia had children, had grand kids
-Krono's swallowed his children to protect himself.
-Rhea hid child and gave him a rock
-Zeus grew up and tricked Krono's into giving up other children.
-After war, Zeus as their leader, they began to furnish Gaia with life and Uranus with stars.
- A traditional, sacred narrative explaining how the world and man come to be in their present forms
- Kronos would eat children. Rhea gives Krono's a rock and spares Zues
- "The Underworld"
5 True/False questions
Aphrodite → Foam-Born Goddess
Etiological Myths → Kronos would eat children. Rhea gives Krono's a rock and spares Zues
Didactic Literature → Inclined to teach or lecture others
Eros → "Love"
Titanomachy → Zeus & Siblings vs. Kronos and Titans
Zeus' Side: Themis, Prometheus, Cyclopes, Hecatonchires.
Kronos Side: All the other Titans (Atlas)