5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Greek Creation Phases
- Didactic Literature
- Greece Creation Part 2
- a Inclined to teach or lecture others
- b -Zeus summoned Prometheus and Epimetheus and instructed to go to Earth and create men and animals.
- c Gaia+Ouranos --> 12 Titans, 3 Cyclopes, 3 Hundred Handers. Ouranos keeps the children within Gaia. Gaia trick, gives sickle to Cronos. Gaia and Cronos castrate Uranus.
- d "The Underworld"
- e Zeus & Siblings vs. Kronos and Titans
Zeus' Side: Themis, Prometheus, Cyclopes, Hecatonchires.
Kronos Side: All the other Titans (Atlas)
5 Multiple choice questions
- the last son of Gaia, fathered by Tartarus, and the most deadly monster of Greek mythology. He was known as the "Father of all monsters"
- Golden Age-Perpetual Spring
-Silver Age- Seasons, farming
-Bronze Age- warfare, but not impious
-Iron Age-Greed, Sailing, mining, war, violatiion of proper roles (guest-host)
- Son of Cronos and Rhea, Husband of Hera. Supreme God. Ultimate Progenitor. Lighting, thunder, justice.
- "the birth of the gods") is a poem by Hesiod. Describing the origins and genealogies of Greek polytheism, composed circa 700 BC.
5 True/False questions
Cosmogony → is any scientific theory concerning the coming into existence, or origin, of the cosmos or universe, or about how what sentient beings perceive as "reality" came to be.
Epithet → A traditional, sacred narrative explaining how the world and man come to be in their present forms
Ovid → Roman Poet.
Hesoid → Roman Poet.
Plato → was a Classical Greek philosopher, mathematician, student of Socrates, writer of philosophical dialogues, and offers a Cosmogony and Cosmology of universe and mankind.