5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Status Review Meetings
- Administer procurements
- Project Communications Management
- a Describes the processes required to ensure timely and appropriate generation, collection, dissemination and ultimate disposition of project information. It includes identifying stakeholders, planning communication, distributing information, managing stakeholder expectations, and reporting performance.
- b Meetings that are regularly scheduled to exchange and analyze information about the project and its performance.
- c Process of managing procurement relationships, monitoring contract performance, ad making changes and corrections as needed.
- d Estimating or predicting future project status and progress based on knowledge and information available at the time of forecasting.
- e A project is a temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product, service, or result
5 Multiple choice questions
- Probability that a risk will occur.
- A general management technique used to determine whether a particular work can be accomplished by the project team or must be purchased from outside sources.
- Project Simulation uses a model that translates the specified detailed uncertainties of the project into their potential impact on project objectives.
- An accepted action performed to bring projected future project performance in line with the project plan. These actions have to be documented.
- Complete set of indexed contract documentation, including the closed contract, that is prepared for inclusion with the final project files
5 True/False questions
Estimate Activity Durations → The process of approximating the number of work periods needed to complete individual activities with estimated resources
Organization Chart → Formal and informal policies that are required for project plan development. Organizational policies include quality management, personnel administration and financial controls.
Define Activities → Process of identifying and documenting relationships among the project activities. Sequencing can be performed by using project management software or by using manual or automated techniques.
Project Life Cycle → Involves developing a better understanding of the product of the project
Plan Procurements → Process of documenting project purchasing decisions, specifying the approach, and identifying potential sellers.