5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a failure to attend (especially school), noun
- b having substance or material existence, adj.
- c a close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in nature or character,noun
- d extreme mental/physical distress, noun
- e placing against or opposing each other, verb
5 Multiple choice questions
- unnaturally thin, adj.
- a sudden, intense feeling of disgust, noun
- pay close attention to, verb
- the act of criticism, noun
- dreamily thoughtful, adj.
5 True/False questions
languid → lacking spirit or liveliness, adj.
contemptuously → without respect, adv.
rebuke → dreamily thoughtful, adj.
mesmerized → having your attention fixated as though by a spell, adj.
bewilderment → the act of criticism, noun