5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a sudden, intense feeling of disgust, noun
- b pay close attention to, verb
- c failure to attend (especially school), noun
- d not disposed or willing to believe, adj.
- e exhausted, verb
5 Multiple choice questions
- impossible to hear, adj.
- having your attention fixated as though by a spell, adj.
- extreme mental/physical distress, noun
- the act of criticism, noun
- an act or expression of criticism and censure, noun- censure severely or angrily, verb
5 True/False questions
contemptuously → without respect, adv.
oblivious → a sudden, intense feeling of disgust, noun
emaciated → unnaturally thin, adj.
permeated → having your attention fixated as though by a spell, adj.
kinship → dreamily thoughtful, adj.