5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in nature or character,noun
- b without respect, adv.
- c placing against or opposing each other, verb
- d unaware, adj.
- e the act of criticism, noun
5 Multiple choice questions
- dreamily thoughtful, adj.
- pay close attention to, verb
- impossible to hear, adj.
- a sudden, intense feeling of disgust, noun
- occurring throughout, adj.
5 True/False questions
bewilderment → the act of criticism, noun
truancy → lessen the intensity of or calm, verb
mesmerized → occurring throughout, adj.
languid → extreme mental/physical distress, noun
rebuke → an act or expression of criticism and censure, noun- censure severely or angrily, verb