5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a exhausted, verb
- b dreamily thoughtful, adj.
- c a close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in nature or character,noun
- d without respect, adv.
- e extreme mental/physical distress, noun
5 Multiple choice questions
- the quality of being crafty, noun
- unaware, adj.
- lacking spirit or liveliness, adj.
- occurring throughout, adj.
- unnaturally thin, adj.
5 True/False questions
revulsion → a sudden, intense feeling of disgust, noun
rebuke → an act or expression of criticism and censure, noun- censure severely or angrily, verb
tangible → impossible to hear, adj.
allay → the quality of being crafty, noun
truancy → failure to attend (especially school), noun