5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a impossible to hear, adj.
- b having your attention fixated as though by a spell, adj.
- c pay close attention to, verb
- d the act of criticism, noun
- e a close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in nature or character,noun
5 Multiple choice questions
- placing against or opposing each other, verb
- lacking spirit or liveliness, adj.
- an act or expression of criticism and censure, noun- censure severely or angrily, verb
- without respect, adv.
- the quality of being crafty, noun
5 True/False questions
oblivious → extreme mental/physical distress, noun
allay → exhausted, verb
bewilderment → confusion resulting from failure to understand, noun
tangible → impossible to hear, adj.
permeated → having your attention fixated as though by a spell, adj.