5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a not disposed or willing to believe, adj.
- b an act or expression of criticism and censure, noun- censure severely or angrily, verb
- c unaware, adj.
- d lacking spirit or liveliness, adj.
- e having your attention fixated as though by a spell, adj.
5 Multiple choice questions
- without respect, adv.
- occurring throughout, adj.
- unnaturally thin, adj.
- placing against or opposing each other, verb
- the act of criticism, noun
5 True/False questions
inaudible → impossible to hear, adj.
jaded → exhausted, verb
revulsion → a sudden, intense feeling of disgust, noun
kinship → dreamily thoughtful, adj.
pensive → placing against or opposing each other, verb