5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a an act or expression of criticism and censure, noun- censure severely or angrily, verb
- b without respect, adv.
- c occurring throughout, adj.
- d the quality of being crafty, noun
- e having your attention fixated as though by a spell, adj.
5 Multiple choice questions
- dreamily thoughtful, adj.
- lessen the intensity of or calm, verb
- pay close attention to, verb
- the act of criticism, noun
- placing against or opposing each other, verb
5 True/False questions
tangible → impossible to hear, adj.
incredulous → unaware, adj.
oblivious → impossible to hear, adj.
kinship → dreamily thoughtful, adj.
anguish → lacking spirit or liveliness, adj.