5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a extreme mental/physical distress, noun
- b without respect, adv.
- c an act or expression of criticism and censure, noun- censure severely or angrily, verb
- d the act of criticism, noun
- e a close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in nature or character,noun
5 Multiple choice questions
- confusion resulting from failure to understand, noun
- dreamily thoughtful, adj.
- occurring throughout, adj.
- lessen the intensity of or calm, verb
- exhausted, verb
5 True/False questions
truancy → failure to attend (especially school), noun
languid → extreme mental/physical distress, noun
mesmerized → occurring throughout, adj.
guile → the quality of being crafty, noun
tangible → having substance or material existence, adj.