5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the act of criticism, noun
- b an act or expression of criticism and censure, noun- censure severely or angrily, verb
- c without respect, adv.
- d unaware, adj.
- e exhausted, verb
5 Multiple choice questions
- unnaturally thin, adj.
- placing against or opposing each other, verb
- not disposed or willing to believe, adj.
- a close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in nature or character,noun
- occurring throughout, adj.
5 True/False questions
revulsion → a sudden, intense feeling of disgust, noun
allay → pay close attention to, verb
heed → pay close attention to, verb
inaudible → having substance or material existence, adj.
anguish → lacking spirit or liveliness, adj.