5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a without respect, adv.
- b dreamily thoughtful, adj.
- c lacking spirit or liveliness, adj.
- d having your attention fixated as though by a spell, adj.
- e confusion resulting from failure to understand, noun
5 Multiple choice questions
- pay close attention to, verb
- failure to attend (especially school), noun
- the act of criticism, noun
- a sudden, intense feeling of disgust, noun
- having substance or material existence, adj.
5 True/False questions
jaded → exhausted, verb
inaudible → having substance or material existence, adj.
oblivious → the quality of being crafty, noun
anguish → lacking spirit or liveliness, adj.
rebuke → an act or expression of criticism and censure, noun- censure severely or angrily, verb