5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a pay close attention to, verb
- b a close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in nature or character,noun
- c unaware, adj.
- d the act of criticism, noun
- e confusion resulting from failure to understand, noun
5 Multiple choice questions
- unnaturally thin, adj.
- dreamily thoughtful, adj.
- the quality of being crafty, noun
- without respect, adv.
- having your attention fixated as though by a spell, adj.
5 True/False questions
revulsion → a sudden, intense feeling of disgust, noun
incredulous → unaware, adj.
languid → lacking spirit or liveliness, adj.
pitting → dreamily thoughtful, adj.
allay → exhausted, verb