5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Radial nerve supplies:
- External thoracic a. supplies:
- Branch of the Radial nerve=
- Thoracodorsal a. supplies:
- Collateral ulnar a. supplies:
- a Lateral cutaneous antebrachial nerve
- b motor to all extensor muscles to the elbow, carpus and digits (all of triceps)
- c Teres major, Latissimus dorsi
- d triceps, caudal elbow area
- e Superficial pectorals m.
5 Multiple choice questions
- coracobrachialis, biceps brachii, brachialis
- cranial cutaneous antebrachial nerve
- cranial aspect of biceps brachii and shoulder joint capsule
- short common trunk
- superficial pectoral mm.
5 True/False questions
Thoracodorsal nerve supplies: → Teres major, Latissimus dorsi
Transverse Cubital a. supplies: → deep into brachium to triceps
Ulnar nerve supplies: → fcu, ddf --> palmar surface of paw
Ulnar a. supplies: → palmar surface of the paw
caudal pectoral nerve supplies: → deep pectoral m.