5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Original Sin
- Moral evil
- a The corruption and guilt that the human race has inherited from Adam and Eve.
- b feelings of mental or physical pain
- c concern with the distinction between good and evil or right and wrong
- d all powerful
- e evil consequences or suffering that is a direct effect of sinful behavior.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the act of influencing by exciting hope or desire
- the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
- moral excellence
- How it is possible for there to be evil in a world created by an all-good, all-powerful, and all-knowing being.
- The event in which our first parents disobeyed God and thus brought evil into the world.
5 True/False questions
Omnibenevolent → all loving
Atonement → a feeling of shame when you do something immoral
Redemption → the act of delivering from sin or saving from evil
Natural evil → things which cause suffering but have nothing to do with humans
Devil → a cruel wicked and inhuman person