5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Secondary Sin
- a concern with the distinction between good and evil or right and wrong
- b the act of influencing by exciting hope or desire
- c Any sin apart from Original Sin
- d the act of delivering from sin or saving from evil
- e all loving
5 Multiple choice questions
- Reparation for wrong
- The corruption and guilt that the human race has inherited from Adam and Eve.
- a short narrative designed to teach a moral lesson
- the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
- being present everywhere at once
5 True/False questions
Moral evil → evil consequences or suffering that is a direct effect of sinful behavior.
Suffering → a cruel wicked and inhuman person
Good → the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
Problem Of Evil → evil consequences or suffering that is a direct effect of sinful behavior.
Conscience → a feeling of shame when you do something immoral