5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a all knowing
- b all powerful
- c a short narrative designed to teach a moral lesson
- d a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- e all loving
5 Multiple choice questions
- a feeling of shame when you do something immoral
- things which cause suffering but have nothing to do with humans
- moral excellence
- How it is possible for there to be evil in a world created by an all-good, all-powerful, and all-knowing being.
- concern with the distinction between good and evil or right and wrong
5 True/False questions
Omnipresent → all powerful
Evil → a cruel wicked and inhuman person
Original Sin → Any sin apart from Original Sin
Moral evil → evil consequences or suffering that is a direct effect of sinful behavior.
The Fall → The event in which our first parents disobeyed God and thus brought evil into the world.