5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a all powerful
- b feelings of mental or physical pain
- c the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
- d moral excellence
- e a cruel wicked and inhuman person
5 Multiple choice questions
- a short narrative designed to teach a moral lesson
- The event in which our first parents disobeyed God and thus brought evil into the world.
- things which cause suffering but have nothing to do with humans
- the act of delivering from sin or saving from evil
- a feeling of shame when you do something immoral
5 True/False questions
Atonement → a feeling of shame when you do something immoral
Omnipresent → all powerful
Problem Of Evil → evil consequences or suffering that is a direct effect of sinful behavior.
Morality → evil consequences or suffering that is a direct effect of sinful behavior.
Omnibenevolent → being present everywhere at once