5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a feelings of mental or physical pain
- b being present everywhere at once
- c Reparation for wrong
- d moral excellence
- e a short narrative designed to teach a moral lesson
5 Multiple choice questions
- The corruption and guilt that the human race has inherited from Adam and Eve.
- Any sin apart from Original Sin
- How it is possible for there to be evil in a world created by an all-good, all-powerful, and all-knowing being.
- all loving
- The event in which our first parents disobeyed God and thus brought evil into the world.
5 True/False questions
Evil → a cruel wicked and inhuman person
Moral evil → evil consequences or suffering that is a direct effect of sinful behavior.
Redemption → the act of influencing by exciting hope or desire
Temptation → the act of influencing by exciting hope or desire
Devil → a cruel wicked and inhuman person