5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Moral evil
- Secondary Sin
- a all powerful
- b Any sin apart from Original Sin
- c a short narrative designed to teach a moral lesson
- d evil consequences or suffering that is a direct effect of sinful behavior.
- e a cruel wicked and inhuman person
5 Multiple choice questions
- The corruption and guilt that the human race has inherited from Adam and Eve.
- the act of influencing by exciting hope or desire
- all knowing
- feelings of mental or physical pain
- a feeling of shame when you do something immoral
5 True/False questions
Atonement → feelings of mental or physical pain
Problem Of Evil → evil consequences or suffering that is a direct effect of sinful behavior.
Good → the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
Omnipresent → all powerful
Morality → concern with the distinction between good and evil or right and wrong