5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Reparation for wrong
- b concern with the distinction between good and evil or right and wrong
- c the act of delivering from sin or saving from evil
- d the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
- e feelings of mental or physical pain
5 Multiple choice questions
- How it is possible for there to be evil in a world created by an all-good, all-powerful, and all-knowing being.
- being present everywhere at once
- the act of influencing by exciting hope or desire
- evil consequences or suffering that is a direct effect of sinful behavior.
- things which cause suffering but have nothing to do with humans
5 True/False questions
Conscience → a feeling of shame when you do something immoral
Original Sin → The corruption and guilt that the human race has inherited from Adam and Eve.
The Fall → The event in which our first parents disobeyed God and thus brought evil into the world.
Parable → a short narrative designed to teach a moral lesson
Secondary Sin → Any sin apart from Original Sin