5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Moral evil
- Natural evil
- Secondary Sin
- a Any sin apart from Original Sin
- b evil consequences or suffering that is a direct effect of sinful behavior.
- c a feeling of shame when you do something immoral
- d a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- e things which cause suffering but have nothing to do with humans
5 Multiple choice questions
- a short narrative designed to teach a moral lesson
- How it is possible for there to be evil in a world created by an all-good, all-powerful, and all-knowing being.
- all loving
- The event in which our first parents disobeyed God and thus brought evil into the world.
- feelings of mental or physical pain
5 True/False questions
Ominipotent → all powerful
Atonement → all knowing
Morality → concern with the distinction between good and evil or right and wrong
Omnipresent → being present everywhere at once
Temptation → the act of influencing by exciting hope or desire