5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Fall
- Problem Of Evil
- Natural evil
- a How it is possible for there to be evil in a world created by an all-good, all-powerful, and all-knowing being.
- b Reparation for wrong
- c concern with the distinction between good and evil or right and wrong
- d things which cause suffering but have nothing to do with humans
- e The event in which our first parents disobeyed God and thus brought evil into the world.
5 Multiple choice questions
- moral excellence
- a short narrative designed to teach a moral lesson
- a feeling of shame when you do something immoral
- all loving
- all knowing
5 True/False questions
Secondary Sin → The corruption and guilt that the human race has inherited from Adam and Eve.
Evil → the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
Redemption → the act of influencing by exciting hope or desire
Moral evil → things which cause suffering but have nothing to do with humans
Ominipotent → all knowing