6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Giant pieces made of rock that float on a layer of partly melted rock. They move very, very slowly.
- The breaking down of rock on Earth's surface into smaller pieces
- Process by which eroded rock is dropped in a new place
- Huge sheets of ice that move slowly over land
- Mountains and other surface features of the land
- The melted rock below the surface
5 True/False questions
Epicenter → The Point of Earth's surface that is directly above the focus
Lava → Melted rock that flows out of the opening and onto the surface.
Erosion → The process by which weathered rock is picked up and moved to a new place
Volcano → Flat piece of land made of sand and mud deposited by a river near its mouth.
Crust → A place where rock breaks and slips