6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Sudden movement of rocks and soil down the side of a hill.
- Process by which eroded rock is dropped in a new place
- A place where rock breaks and slips
- The breaking down of rock on Earth's surface into smaller pieces
- Flat piece of land made of sand and mud deposited by a river near its mouth.
- Giant pieces made of rock that float on a layer of partly melted rock. They move very, very slowly.
5 True/False questions
Earthquake → Shaking that happens when rock in Earth's crust breaks and slips.
Glaciers → Huge sheets of ice that move slowly over land
Sediment → The Point of Earth's surface that is directly above the focus
Magma → The melted rock below the surface
Landforms → Sudden movement of rocks and soil down the side of a hill.