6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Mountains and other surface features of the land
- The outermost layer of earth
- Flat piece of land made of sand and mud deposited by a river near its mouth.
- The process by which weathered rock is picked up and moved to a new place
- An opening in Earth's crust that lets hot, melted rock come to the surface
- Process by which eroded rock is dropped in a new place
5 True/False questions
Landslide → Mountains and other surface features of the land
Glaciers → Giant pieces made of rock that float on a layer of partly melted rock. They move very, very slowly.
Earthquake → The breaking down of rock on Earth's surface into smaller pieces
Sediment → The Point of Earth's surface that is directly above the focus
Dune → A place where rock breaks and slips