6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The outermost layer of earth
- Mountains and other surface features of the land
- Shaking that happens when rock in Earth's crust breaks and slips.
- A hill of sand piled up by the wind.
- Process by which eroded rock is dropped in a new place
- An opening in Earth's crust that lets hot, melted rock come to the surface
5 True/False questions
Lava → The melted rock below the surface
Plates → Huge sheets of ice that move slowly over land
Weathering → Huge sheets of ice that move slowly over land
Epicenter → The Point of Earth's surface that is directly above the focus
Fault → The outermost layer of earth