6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Flat piece of land made of sand and mud deposited by a river near its mouth.
- The Point of Earth's surface that is directly above the focus
- The material that is deposited
- The breaking down of rock on Earth's surface into smaller pieces
- Giant pieces made of rock that float on a layer of partly melted rock. They move very, very slowly.
- Sudden movement of rocks and soil down the side of a hill.
5 True/False questions
Magma → The melted rock below the surface
Dune → A hill of sand piled up by the wind.
Landforms → Mountains and other surface features of the land
Crust → A place where rock breaks and slips
Erosion → Process by which eroded rock is dropped in a new place