6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The breaking down of rock on Earth's surface into smaller pieces
- Melted rock that flows out of the opening and onto the surface.
- Huge sheets of ice that move slowly over land
- A place where rock breaks and slips
- The Point of Earth's surface that is directly above the focus
- Process by which eroded rock is dropped in a new place
5 True/False questions
Plates → Giant pieces made of rock that float on a layer of partly melted rock. They move very, very slowly.
Earthquake → The breaking down of rock on Earth's surface into smaller pieces
Delta → The melted rock below the surface
Dune → A hill of sand piled up by the wind.
Landslide → Mountains and other surface features of the land