6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The breaking down of rock on Earth's surface into smaller pieces
- The outermost layer of earth
- Huge sheets of ice that move slowly over land
- A hill of sand piled up by the wind.
- The Point of Earth's surface that is directly above the focus
- Sudden movement of rocks and soil down the side of a hill.
5 True/False questions
Sediment → The material that is deposited
Lava → The melted rock below the surface
Earthquake → The breaking down of rock on Earth's surface into smaller pieces
Deposition → The process by which weathered rock is picked up and moved to a new place
Volcano → Melted rock that flows out of the opening and onto the surface.