6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Flat piece of land made of sand and mud deposited by a river near its mouth.
- The material that is deposited
- Sudden movement of rocks and soil down the side of a hill.
- Melted rock that flows out of the opening and onto the surface.
- An opening in Earth's crust that lets hot, melted rock come to the surface
- A hill of sand piled up by the wind.
5 True/False questions
Crust → A place where rock breaks and slips
Fault → The outermost layer of earth
Landforms → Mountains and other surface features of the land
Weathering → The breaking down of rock on Earth's surface into smaller pieces
Glaciers → Huge sheets of ice that move slowly over land