6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Huge sheets of ice that move slowly over land
- Giant pieces made of rock that float on a layer of partly melted rock. They move very, very slowly.
- The melted rock below the surface
- The breaking down of rock on Earth's surface into smaller pieces
- Process by which eroded rock is dropped in a new place
- Mountains and other surface features of the land
5 True/False questions
Volcano → An opening in Earth's crust that lets hot, melted rock come to the surface
Lava → The melted rock below the surface
Delta → Melted rock that flows out of the opening and onto the surface.
Fault → A place where rock breaks and slips
Earthquake → Shaking that happens when rock in Earth's crust breaks and slips.