5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Africa is the ___ largest continent in the world.
- Occurred in South Africa in which the Dutch fled the British rule.
- . In Rwanda, Hutus were required to carry passcards while under Belgium rule. T or F?
- Darfur is located in South Sudan. T or F?
- What was the idea of the British
- a Great Trek
- b to link the British from the top (Egypt) of Africa to the bottom of Africa (Cape).
- c 2nd
- d False
- e True
5 Multiple choice questions
- North Africa
- Ethiopia and Liberia
- Equator, Tropic of Cancer and Tropic of Capricorn
5 True/False questions
colonies acquired by imperialists would generally have → False
King Leopold II claimed the Congo setting off what? → Scramble for the interior of Africa
Apartheid → the racial separation and segregation of people
Once the scene of a brutal war between the British and the Boer settlers, which country suffered from strife over racial inequality? → France
Apartheid has occurred throughout the world. T or F? → True