5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Berlin Conference was held to decide what ?
- Islam spread throughout which parts of Africa
- Once the scene of a brutal war between the British and the Boer settlers, which country suffered from strife over racial inequality?
- Which lines of latitude run through Africa?
- Which Prime Minister of South Africa released Nelson Mandela from prison?
- a North Africa
- b FW de Clerk
- c Republic of South Africa
- d how the Europeans should divide Eastern Africa
- e Equator, Tropic of Cancer and Tropic of Capricorn
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
Apartheid in South Africa ended when this person was elected as president. → Nelson Mandela
An explorer of the internal portion of Africa, specifically mapping the Congo region. → largely infertile
is Republic of Sudan much more developed than South Sudan or vice versa → False
"We shall not ask England, France, Italy or Belgium, Why are you hear? We shall only command them to get out!" The speaker reflects African What? → 1994
a genocide has occurred in Darfur. T or F? → False