5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a genocide has occurred in Darfur. T or F?
- A British entrepreneur who made his fortune off of African diamonds and gold.
- 5. In discussing the relationship between humans and their environment the environment what?
- which two countries remained free of European control
- a limits human actions
- b Cecil Rhodes
- c Ethiopia and Liberia
- d True
5 Multiple choice questions
- Great Trek
- Scramble for the interior of Africa
5 True/False questions
Once the scene of a brutal war between the British and the Boer settlers, which country suffered from strife over racial inequality? → France
a genocide occurred in South Africa. T or F? → True
colonies acquired by imperialists would generally have → False
Which Prime Minister of South Africa released Nelson Mandela from prison? → FW de Clerk
the soil of Africa may generally be described as → largely infertile