5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- An explorer of the internal portion of Africa, specifically mapping the Congo region.
- Grand Apartheid segregated Blacks into homelands in their own country. T or F?
- Definition: a policy in which a country rules other nations and develops trade for its own benefit
- 5. In discussing the relationship between humans and their environment the environment what?
- Islam spread throughout which parts of Africa
- a limits human actions
- b North Africa
- c Colonialism
- d David Livingstone
- e True
5 Multiple choice questions
- to link the British from the top (Egypt) of Africa to the bottom of Africa (Cape).
- Africa's interior was unknown and mysterious
5 True/False questions
In what year was a black president electred in Sout Africa? → Equator, Tropic of Cancer and Tropic of Capricorn
Which lines of latitude run through Africa? → Equator, Tropic of Cancer and Tropic of Capricorn
Darfur is located in South Sudan. T or F? → True
which two countries remained free of European control → to link the British from the top (Egypt) of Africa to the bottom of Africa (Cape).
Once the scene of a brutal war between the British and the Boer settlers, which country suffered from strife over racial inequality? → France