5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Berlin Conference was held to decide what ?
- Occurred in South Africa in which the Dutch fled the British rule.
- the Suez Canal was made by which country?
- The Tutsi declared genocide on the Hutus in the 90's. T or F?
- King Leopold II claimed the Congo setting off what?
- a France
- b Scramble for the interior of Africa
- c Great Trek
- d False
- e how the Europeans should divide Eastern Africa
5 Multiple choice questions
- to link the British from the top (Egypt) of Africa to the bottom of Africa (Cape).
- Cecil Rhodes
5 True/False questions
Apartheid → to link the British from the top (Egypt) of Africa to the bottom of Africa (Cape).
Apartheid in South Africa ended when this person was elected as president. → Nelson Mandela
Grand Apartheid segregated Blacks into homelands in their own country. T or F? → False
Definition: a policy in which a country rules other nations and develops trade for its own benefit → genocide
"We must bring the benefits of Western Civilization and Christianity to the less fortunate?" This idea has been used to justify → imperialism