5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Darfur is located in South Sudan. T or F?
- . In Rwanda, Hutus were required to carry passcards while under Belgium rule. T or F?
- the Rwandan Genocide occured in which year?
- In what year was a black president electred in Sout Africa?
- Afrikaners are also known as Boers, they are from what background?
- a Dutch
- b 1992
- c True
- d False
- e 1994
5 Multiple choice questions
- Ethiopia and Liberia
- Nelson Mandela
5 True/False questions
Apartheid has occurred throughout the world. T or F? → False
"We must bring the benefits of Western Civilization and Christianity to the less fortunate?" This idea has been used to justify → limits human actions
Once the scene of a brutal war between the British and the Boer settlers, which country suffered from strife over racial inequality? → Republic of South Africa
Apartheid → Sahara
a genocide occurred in South Africa. T or F? → False