5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the Rwandan Genocide occured in which year?
- "We shall not ask England, France, Italy or Belgium, Why are you hear? We shall only command them to get out!" The speaker reflects African What?
- This person was a great journalist from the New York area who disliked Africa very much.
- Which lines of latitude run through Africa?
- The Berlin Conference was held to decide what ?
- a how the Europeans should divide Eastern Africa
- b Henry Stanley
- c Equator, Tropic of Cancer and Tropic of Capricorn
- d 1994
- e Nationalism
5 Multiple choice questions
- good natural resources
5 True/False questions
Europeans once referred to Africa as the "Dark Continent" because → 2nd
the soil of Africa may generally be described as → how the Europeans should divide Eastern Africa
The Tutsi declared genocide on the Hutus in the 90's. T or F? → False
is Republic of Sudan much more developed than South Sudan or vice versa → False
Apartheid has occurred throughout the world. T or F? → False