5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- the Rwandan Genocide occured in which year?
- What was the idea of the British
- A British entrepreneur who made his fortune off of African diamonds and gold.
- The genocide of Rwanda started when the president of Rwanda's plane crashed; the president's people thought the outside group crashed the plane.T or F?
- a True
- b 1994
- c Cecil Rhodes
- d to link the British from the top (Egypt) of Africa to the bottom of Africa (Cape).
5 Multiple choice questions
- Equator, Tropic of Cancer and Tropic of Capricorn
- Republic of South Africa
5 True/False questions
Apartheid in South Africa ended when this person was elected as president. → Nelson Mandela
Apartheid → to link the British from the top (Egypt) of Africa to the bottom of Africa (Cape).
. In Rwanda, Hutus were required to carry passcards while under Belgium rule. T or F? → True
a genocide has occurred in Darfur. T or F? → True
The classification of people in Rwanda under Belgium was that, Hutus are shorter, broader nosed and darker than Tutsis.. T or F? → how the Europeans should divide Eastern Africa