5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- average speed
- Balanced Forces
- a Forces are equal - causes no change in motion
- b Force that acts against motion between two touching surfaces.
- c number of wavelengths/ second; m/s or Hertz
- d total distance/ total time
- e a unit of of force;1N=1kg(m/sec/sec)
5 Multiple choice questions
- displacement/time; vector quantity; m/s direction
- the law that states that energy cannot be created or destroyed but can be changed from one form to another
- lowest point of the wave
- A medium is not required for these waves to travel (can travel through a vacuum like space).
- The force exerted on an object that causes the object to move.
5 True/False questions
Frame of Reference → the viewpoint or perspective that is used to judge motion
fission → The splitting of a nucleus into smaller fragments, accompanied by the release of neutrons and a large amount of energy
Gravitational Potential energy → the stored energy and object has due to its position and gravity; GPE = mhg where g = 9.8 m/s/s
Kinetic energy → the overall force that is the result of forces acting on an object; ____ N direction
medium → the effect gravity has on a mass. w=mg