5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- caper, capra
- a (n) A house or large cage for birds.
- b bear
- c goat
- d (adj) Pertaining to a lion; having characteristics of a lion, such as fierceness and majesty.
- e cat
5 Multiple choice questions
- (adj) Pertaining to or characteristic of a bear.
- (n) A place where hives or colonies of bees are kept for their honey.
- (n) The science dealing with animals.
- (adj) Pertaining to or resembling an ape or monkey.
(n) An ape or monkey.
- (n) The art of riding horses.
5 True/False questions
equestrian → (adj) Pertaining to a rider of horses, or skill in riding.
(n) One who rides or performs on horseback.
feline → (n) A member of the family of cats, lions, tigers, and jaguars.
capricious → (adj) Subject to whim; impulsive; unpredictable or fickle.
piscine → (adj) Typical of fish.
serpens, serpentis → serpent, snake