5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- zoion (pl. zoa)
- leo, leonis, leon
- serpens, serpentis
- a living being, animal
- b (adj) Pertaining to a rider of horses, or skill in riding.
(n) One who rides or performs on horseback.
- c lion
- d (n) A place where hives or colonies of bees are kept for their honey.
- e serpent, snake
5 Multiple choice questions
- (v) To regard or treat a person as a celebrity.
- (n) The science dealing with animals.
- (adj) Pertaining to or characteristic of a bear.
5 True/False questions
caper, capra → (n) A sudden impulse, whim, or unmotivated change of mind.
equine → (n) Member of the family of dogs.
(adj) Pertaining to the family of dogs, and especially the qualities associated with them.
canis → dog
simian → monkey, ape
ursa → bear