5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a dog
- b bear
- c (n) A house or large cage for birds.
- d (n) A sudden impulse, whim, or unmotivated change of mind.
- e swine, pig, hog
5 Multiple choice questions
- (adj) Typical of fish.
- (n) Member of the family of dogs.
(adj) Pertaining to the family of dogs, and especially the qualities associated with them.
- (n) 1. A playful hop, leap, or skip.
2. A prank or wild escapade.
(v) To leap, frolic, or frisk about.
- (adj) Pertaining to or resembling an ape or monkey.
(n) An ape or monkey.
5 True/False questions
equus → (adj) Pertaining to a horse; belonging to the family of horses and zebras.
leo, leonis, leon → (adj) Pertaining to a lion; having characteristics of a lion, such as fierceness and majesty.
leonine → (adj) Pertaining to a lion; having characteristics of a lion, such as fierceness and majesty.
equitation → (adj) Pertaining to a rider of horses, or skill in riding.
(n) One who rides or performs on horseback.
felis → cat