5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- serpens, serpentis
- a (adj) Subject to whim; impulsive; unpredictable or fickle.
- b (adj) 1. Resembling a serpent in form or movement: sinuous; winding.
2. Having qualities of a serpent: subtle, sly, sometimes even evil.
- c (adj) Pertaining to a rider of horses, or skill in riding.
(n) One who rides or performs on horseback.
- d (adj) Pertaining to a lion; having characteristics of a lion, such as fierceness and majesty.
- e serpent, snake
5 Multiple choice questions
- (n) 1. A playful hop, leap, or skip.
2. A prank or wild escapade.
(v) To leap, frolic, or frisk about.
- (n) The science dealing with animals.
- (n) A house or large cage for birds.
5 True/False questions
felis → cat
avis → bee
simia → (adj) Pertaining to or resembling an ape or monkey.
(n) An ape or monkey.
caprice → (n) A sudden impulse, whim, or unmotivated change of mind.
caper, capra → (adj) Subject to whim; impulsive; unpredictable or fickle.