5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- caper, capra
- a (n) 1. A playful hop, leap, or skip.
2. A prank or wild escapade.
(v) To leap, frolic, or frisk about.
- b goat
- c (n) A place where hives or colonies of bees are kept for their honey.
- d bird
- e (n) The science dealing with animals.
5 Multiple choice questions
- (adj) Typical of fish.
- (n) Member of the family of dogs.
(adj) Pertaining to the family of dogs, and especially the qualities associated with them.
- (n) A house or large cage for birds.
- (adj) 1. Resembling a serpent in form or movement: sinuous; winding.
2. Having qualities of a serpent: subtle, sly, sometimes even evil.
5 True/False questions
equestrian → (n) The art of riding horses.
zoion (pl. zoa) → (n) The science dealing with animals.
simian → monkey, ape
ursa → (adj) Pertaining to or characteristic of a bear.
lionize → (v) To regard or treat a person as a celebrity.