5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- caper, capra
- a (n) A place where hives or colonies of bees are kept for their honey.
- b goat
- c (n) A house or large cage for birds.
- d monkey, ape
- e (n) The science dealing with animals.
5 Multiple choice questions
- (adj) Having the quality of a cow or ox: sluggish, dull.
- (adj) Pertaining to a horse; belonging to the family of horses and zebras.
- (adj) 1. Resembling a serpent in form or movement: sinuous; winding.
2. Having qualities of a serpent: subtle, sly, sometimes even evil.
5 True/False questions
piscine → (adj) Pertaining to or resembling a pig.
lionize → (adj) Pertaining to a lion; having characteristics of a lion, such as fierceness and majesty.
zoion (pl. zoa) → living being, animal
bos, bovis → cow, ox
piscis → (adj) Typical of fish.