5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a (adj) Having the quality of a cow or ox: sluggish, dull.
- b (n) The science dealing with animals.
- c monkey, ape
- d (n) A sudden impulse, whim, or unmotivated change of mind.
- e (adj) Pertaining to or resembling a pig.
5 Multiple choice questions
- serpent, snake
- (n) The art of riding horses.
- (n) A place where hives or colonies of bees are kept for their honey.
5 True/False questions
ursa → (adj) Pertaining to or characteristic of a bear.
bos, bovis → bird
canine → (n) Member of the family of dogs.
(adj) Pertaining to the family of dogs, and especially the qualities associated with them.
piscis → (adj) Typical of fish.
aviary → (n) A place where hives or colonies of bees are kept for their honey.