5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- friend of Romeo; tries to make peace between those who fight
- The news of her son's banishment breaks her heart and she dies of grief.
- At first he is reluctant to marry his daughter so young to Paris but later angrily demands it.
- Tries to end the fighting between the two families by threatening death to those who break the peace; banishes Romeo to Mantua.
- his love shifts from Rosaline to Juliet; he mistakenly believes Juliet to be dead and kills himself
4 True/False questions
Paris → hopes to marry Juliet; killed by Romeo at the tomb
the apothecary → poverty-stricken pharmicist who illegally sells poison to Romeo
Mercutio → friend of Romeo; tries to make peace between those who fight
Lord Montague → Concerned about his son's melancholy behavior; reconciles with Capulet at the end of the play