5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- friend of Romeo; tries to make peace between those who fight
- poverty-stricken pharmicist who illegally sells poison to Romeo
- Franciscan brother who marries Romeo & Juliet hoping to restore peace between the two families.
- Concerned about his son's melancholy behavior; reconciles with Capulet at the end of the play
- she provides much comic relief in the tragedy; advises Juliet to marry Paris even though she knows Juliet is married to Romeo.
4 True/False questions
Escalus, Prince of Verona → Tries to end the fighting between the two families by threatening death to those who break the peace; banishes Romeo to Mantua.
Lady Montague → The news of her son's banishment breaks her heart and she dies of grief.
Juliet → tragic heroine of the play; defies her parent's wishes and chooses to die next to Romeo.
Lady Capulet → At first he is reluctant to marry his daughter so young to Paris but later angrily demands it.