5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- tragic heroine of the play; defies her parent's wishes and chooses to die next to Romeo.
- his love shifts from Rosaline to Juliet; he mistakenly believes Juliet to be dead and kills himself
- Concerned about his son's melancholy behavior; reconciles with Capulet at the end of the play
- Franciscan brother who marries Romeo & Juliet hoping to restore peace between the two families.
- friend of Romeo; quick-tempered; killed by Tybalt
4 True/False questions
Lady Capulet → Expects Juliet to obey her father and marry Paris; she seeks revenge for Tybalt's death
Benvolio → friend of Romeo; tries to make peace between those who fight
Lord Capulet → Expects Juliet to obey her father and marry Paris; she seeks revenge for Tybalt's death
Paris → she provides much comic relief in the tragedy; advises Juliet to marry Paris even though she knows Juliet is married to Romeo.