5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Franciscan brother who marries Romeo & Juliet hoping to restore peace between the two families.
- his love shifts from Rosaline to Juliet; he mistakenly believes Juliet to be dead and kills himself
- Expects Juliet to obey her father and marry Paris; she seeks revenge for Tybalt's death
- Tries to end the fighting between the two families by threatening death to those who break the peace; banishes Romeo to Mantua.
- poverty-stricken pharmicist who illegally sells poison to Romeo
4 True/False questions
Tybalt → tragic heroine of the play; defies her parent's wishes and chooses to die next to Romeo.
Mercutio → friend of Romeo; quick-tempered; killed by Tybalt
Paris → hopes to marry Juliet; killed by Romeo at the tomb
Lord Montague → The news of her son's banishment breaks her heart and she dies of grief.