5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Juliet's cousin; killed by Romeo
- The news of her son's banishment breaks her heart and she dies of grief.
- Tries to end the fighting between the two families by threatening death to those who break the peace; banishes Romeo to Mantua.
- Franciscan brother who marries Romeo & Juliet hoping to restore peace between the two families.
- At first he is reluctant to marry his daughter so young to Paris but later angrily demands it.
4 True/False questions
the apothecary → poverty-stricken pharmicist who illegally sells poison to Romeo
Romeo → hopes to marry Juliet; killed by Romeo at the tomb
Lord Montague → The news of her son's banishment breaks her heart and she dies of grief.
Lady Capulet → Expects Juliet to obey her father and marry Paris; she seeks revenge for Tybalt's death