5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- At first he is reluctant to marry his daughter so young to Paris but later angrily demands it.
- friend of Romeo; tries to make peace between those who fight
- she provides much comic relief in the tragedy; advises Juliet to marry Paris even though she knows Juliet is married to Romeo.
- hopes to marry Juliet; killed by Romeo at the tomb
- Franciscan brother who marries Romeo & Juliet hoping to restore peace between the two families.
4 True/False questions
Mercutio → friend of Romeo; quick-tempered; killed by Tybalt
Lord Montague → Concerned about his son's melancholy behavior; reconciles with Capulet at the end of the play
the apothecary → poverty-stricken pharmicist who illegally sells poison to Romeo
Juliet → tragic heroine of the play; defies her parent's wishes and chooses to die next to Romeo.