5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Expects Juliet to obey her father and marry Paris; she seeks revenge for Tybalt's death
- poverty-stricken pharmicist who illegally sells poison to Romeo
- At first he is reluctant to marry his daughter so young to Paris but later angrily demands it.
- Juliet's cousin; killed by Romeo
- The news of her son's banishment breaks her heart and she dies of grief.
4 True/False questions
Nurse → tragic heroine of the play; defies her parent's wishes and chooses to die next to Romeo.
Juliet → she provides much comic relief in the tragedy; advises Juliet to marry Paris even though she knows Juliet is married to Romeo.
Benvolio → friend of Romeo; tries to make peace between those who fight
Escalus, Prince of Verona → Franciscan brother who marries Romeo & Juliet hoping to restore peace between the two families.