5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- golgi apparatus
- endoplasmic reticulum
- contractile vacuoles
- central vacuole
- a consists of a network of membranous tubules and called cisternae. Site for protein synthesis.
- b proteins are modified stored and sent out
- c membrane-enclosed compartments
- d develops by the coalescence of smaller vacuoles themselves derived from the GA and ER.
- e pump excess water out of the cell, thereby maintaining a suitable concentration of ions and molecules inside the cell
5 Multiple choice questions
- encloses the nucleus, separating its contents from the cytoplasm.
- surface lacks ribosomes
- a semi fluid, jellylike substance
- visible light is passed through the specimen and then through glass lenses
- sacs made of membrane
5 True/False questions
cytoplasm → the interior of a prokaryote cell
nucleolus → region that is not membrane enclosed
rough er → surface lacks ribosomes
transport vesicles → vesicles in transit from one part of the cell to another
nucleoid → region that is not membrane enclosed