5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- smooth er
- nuclear lamina
- scanning electron microscope
- a a complex of proteins and DNA
- b an electron beam scans the surface of the sample. The beam excites electrons on the surface and these secondary electrons are detected. The result is the image
- c a netlike array of protein filaments that maintains the shape of the nucleus by mechanically supporting the nuclear envelope
- d complexes mad of ribosomal RNA and protein
- e surface lacks ribosomes
5 Multiple choice questions
- takes cells apart and separates the major organelles and other sub cellular structures from one another.
- encloses the nucleus, separating its contents from the cytoplasm.
- structures that carry the genetic information
- region that is not membrane enclosed
- carries out a variety of tasks in the cell such as synthesis of proteins and their transport into membranes and organelles or out of the cell.
5 True/False questions
vesicles → a semi fluid, jellylike substance
transport vesicles → sacs made of membrane
cystol → a semi fluid, jellylike substance
phagocytosis → a complex of proteins and DNA
nucleolus → region that is not membrane enclosed