5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cell fractionation
- light microscope
- endoplasmic reticulum
- eukaryotic cell
- golgi apparatus
- a consists of a network of membranous tubules and called cisternae. Site for protein synthesis.
- b of the DNA is in an organelle called the nucleus which is bounded by a double membrane
- c takes cells apart and separates the major organelles and other sub cellular structures from one another.
- d visible light is passed through the specimen and then through glass lenses
- e proteins are modified stored and sent out
5 Multiple choice questions
- - the boundary of every cell. Functions as the selective barrier that allows sufficient passage of oxygen, nutrients, and wastes to service the entire cell
- region that is not membrane enclosed
- surface lacks ribosomes
- surface has ribosomes
- a prominent structure within the nondividing nucleus which appears through the electron microscope as a mass of densely stained granules of fibers adjoining part of the chromatin.
5 True/False questions
cytoplasm → the interior of a prokaryote cell
contractile vacuoles → develops by the coalescence of smaller vacuoles themselves derived from the GA and ER.
vesicles → a semi fluid, jellylike substance
chromatin → structures that carry the genetic information
organelles → a prominent structure within the nondividing nucleus which appears through the electron microscope as a mass of densely stained granules of fibers adjoining part of the chromatin.