5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The data set: 2,5,4,3,1,2,7, has a standard deviation of 1.58 as compared with another data set that has the same mean but a standard deviation of 2.5. What general differences would you expect to find between the two sets of data?
- What formula could you write to average the values in cells A10 through A20, excluding blank cells, rounded to the nearest 10?
- Write a formula to determine the average price of only Ford vehicles using the worksheet in question 11.
- If you enter 1,149+25, what value would result?
- a A wider range of value
- b =Averageif(A2:A10,"Ford",B2:B10)
- c No Answer
- d It would just show 1149+25
- e =Round(Average(A10:A20),-1)
5 Multiple choice questions
- XY scatter chart requires 2 values to compare (highlight tab)
- =If(D3<C3, "True","False")
5 True/False questions
Write a formula in cell b13 in the pricing worksheet to determine the total cost of making copies for this order (3). write the formula so that it works when copied into cells B14:B16. → =Vlookup(A13,$A2:$B7,2,True)*A13
The default range_lookup type for the Vlookup and Hlookup functions is false → False
What formula to find the total number of values listen in cells that contain text? → Count
What formula to find the smallest value in the cells? → Max
What value would the following formula return? =IF(D4<=C4, "Within budget", "Over budget") → It would give over budget because D4 is greater then C4, statement is false therefore it gives over budget.