5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Write a formula to round up 63.34% to the nearest percent
- How do sparklines differ from charts?
- How do you change the chart type of an existing chart?
- The formula =Average(Choose(1,B12:D17,B22:D17)) average the value 1 with the values in cells b12 to D17 and B22 D17
- a Small word-sized charts or graphics are embedded within the words, numbers, and images they represent in a worksheet, making multiple comparisons of trends and patters much easier.
- b Go to the design ribbon and click change chart type
- c False
- d A rule that governs how a function works. A systematic set of procedures that the computer always steps through to calculate the results of a function
- e =roundup
5 Multiple choice questions
- =If(D3<100,"Minor component cost", "Major component Cost")
5 True/False questions
The formula =RAND() gives what result? → Gives a number between 0 and 1
The formula =INDEX((B2:D7,B12:D17,B22:D17),2,3,2) returns the value in cell D13 → False
What is the formula to determine the total value of all ford cars? → =Sumif(A2:A10,"Ford",B2:B10)
#REF → Invalid cell reference
What is the formula to determine the number of cars that cost less than 20,000? → =Sumif(A2:A10,"Ford",B2:B10)