5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What formula to find the total number of values listen in cells that contain text?
- Write a formula to dtermine if none of items are within budget
- Write a formula to determine if true or false only the required items (r) are within budget.
- Which excell function should you use when you want to look up a value from a two dimensional table, where both columns and rows can be varied?
- The formula =INDEX((B2:D7,B12:D17,B22:D17),2,3,2) returns the value in cell D13
- a =And(Or(E3:E5,B7), Not(Or(E6,E8)))
- b Count
- c =Not(E3:E8)
- d INDEX
- e True
5 Multiple choice questions
- bar chart is horizontal and column is vertical (highlight tab)
- Small word-sized charts or graphics are embedded within the words, numbers, and images they represent in a worksheet, making multiple comparisons of trends and patters much easier.
- conditional formatting, highlight cell rules, greater than
5 True/False questions
Write a formula to dtermine if at least one item is within budget → =OR(E3:E8)
What formula would you write to add a range of numbers in cells A2:X2? → Sum
When writing formula's, why is it preferable to use cell reference? → Min
What is the Countif formula to count the number of GM cars on this list? → =Countif(A2:A10,"GM")
Excel matches the lookup_value "tom" with the entry "TOM" in a lookup table → True