5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cell theory
- polar molecule
- a A molecule that has electrically charged areas.
- b "water hating"
- c idea that all living things are composed of cells, cells are the basic units of structure and function in living things, and new cells are produced from existing cells
- d A substance that cannot be broken down into simpler substances
- e a lipid made of phosphate group (hydrophilic head) and two fatty acids (hydrophobic tails). forms cell membrane.
5 Multiple choice questions
- two or more atoms held together by covalent bonds
- A storage polysaccharide in plants consisting entirely of glucose. for energy
- bond formed by the SHARING of electrons between atoms
- macromolecules used for energy storage, cell membranes, and waterproofing
- "water loving"
5 True/False questions
monomers → building blocks of polymers
ion → smallest particle of an element
disaccharide → single sugar molecule
macromolecule → A molecule that has electrically charged areas.
proton → positively charged particle of an atom