5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Stop Giving Care
- Consent from who
- the 3 C's
- moving the victim
- Child CPR
- a only move a victim if the scene is or becomes unsafe, if must move don't cause the victim more harm
- b if the scene becomes unsafe, the victim shows signs of life, another trained rescuer takes over, you are to exhausted to continue.
- c Check Call Care
- d 1 or 2 hands in center of chest - compression 1-1 1/2 inches -30 compression 2 breaths
- e from a conscious victim, parent or guardian if underage, implied consent if unconscious
5 Multiple choice questions
- unconscious, trouble breathing,no signs of life, severe bleeding
- tap and ask "are you ok?
- air in the stomach that makes the victim vomit
- provide 2 min of care then call 911 when: uncon. victim under 12 or victim drowning
- 1. who you are 2. your level of training 3. the care you would like to give
5 True/False questions
Barriers to action → uncertainty of victim, nature of the injury, fear of disease transmission, fear of doing something wrong
Steps in an emergency → 1. recognize that an emergency exists 2. decide to act 3. take action by calling 911 4. giving care until help arrives
Reasons for head tilt/chin lift → to open the airway just far enough to let breaths go in
check for breathing → tap and ask "are you ok?
Preventing disease transmission → air in the stomach that makes the victim vomit