5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- incubatory carrier
- a Animal version of pandemic.
- b the ratio of deaths in an area to the population of that area
- c any sensation or change in bodily function that is experienced by a patient and is associated with a particular disease
- d An individual capable of transmitting an infectious agent to others during the incubation period of the disease.
- e a toxin that is confined inside the microorganisms and is released only when the microorganisms are broken down or die
5 Multiple choice questions
- Reproductivly isolated species that are so similar morphologically that they are difficult or impossivle to distinguish using morphological characters
- any substance (as a toxin or enzyme) that stimulates the production of antibodies
- particles of dried secretions from the mouth and nose that may float in the air for a considerable amount of time over long distances
- a disease that can pass from animals to humans
- a disease spreading quickly among animals
5 True/False questions
relative risk → anything (a person or animal or plant or substance) in which an infectious agent normally lives and multiplies
chemoprophylaxis → primary prevention of infectious diseases by administering antimicrobial drugs to prevent infection
asymptomatic carrier → An individual capable of transmitting an infectious agent to others during the incubation period of the disease.
procaryote → the number of existing cases of a disease
prevalence → non membrane bound nucleus