5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Types of Nerves
- Supraobital Nerve
- What two parts is the skull divided in?
- Fifth Cranial nerve consists of 3 branches
- a Ophthalmic, mandibular & maxilary.
- b Sensory, efferent & reflex nerves
- c Affects the skin of the forehead, scalp, eyebrow & upper eyelid.
- d Cranium & the Facial skeleton
- e Shoulder blade
5 Multiple choice questions
- Discharges bile
- Carries the blood from the heart throughout the body & back to the heart.
- Muscle behind the ear that draws the ear backward
- Connection between 2 or more bones of the skeleton.
- Located in the back of the head, affects the scalp as far up as the top of the head.
5 True/False questions
The skin → Eliminaties prespiration
What is Protoplasm → Study of the science of the minute structures of organic tissue.
Lymph Vascular System → Responsible for coorfinating all the many activities that are performed both inside & outside of the body.
The 10 systems for the human body is → Circulatory, digestive, endocrine, excretory, integumentary, muscular, nervous, reproductive, respiratory & skeletal.
What are the primary functions of the skeletal system → To carry food & secretions to the cells & to take carbon dioxide away from the cells.