5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The heart is the size of what
- Muscular tissue
- a Nutrituve fluid circulating through the circulatory system.
- b A closed fist
- c Muscle producing the contour of the front & inner side of the upper arm, they lift the forarm, flex the elbow & turn the palms outward.
- d Clear yellowish fluidthat circulates in the lymphatics of the body, carries waste & impurities away from the cells.
- e Contracts & moves the various parts of the body
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cells reproduce by dividing into two identical cells , called daughter cells.
- Affects the skin between the eyes & upper side of the nose.
- Largest & most complex nerve tissue in the human bosy
- Branches supply the thumb side of the arm & back of the hand.
- Sensation, muscles, glandular activity & the power to think & feel. It sends & recieves messages,
5 True/False questions
Insertion → Part of the muscle at the more movable attachment to the skeleton
Posterior auricular Nerve → Affects the muscles behind the ear at the base of the skull.
Radical Nerve → Sensory motor nerve that with its branches supplies the thumb side of the arm & beck of the hand.
Digestive system → Responsible for changing food into nutrients & waste
Muscular system → COvers hsapes & supports the skeleton tissue.