5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Examples of Epithelial tissue are
- The human body is composed of how many functions
- The kidneys
- Types of Nerves
- Supraobital Nerve
- a Sensory, efferent & reflex nerves
- b 10 major systems
- c Affects the skin of the forehead, scalp, eyebrow & upper eyelid.
- d Excrete Urine
- e Skin, mucous membrances, lining of the heart, digestive & respitory organs & glands.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Affects the muscles of the mouth
- Fluid part of the blood in which the red & white blood cells & platelets flow. 90% water & contains protiens sugars & oxygen.
- Breastbone that forms the ventralsupport of the ribs
- Known as the trifacial, cheif sensory nerve of the face & serves as the moter nerve of the muscle that controls chewing
- Groups of bodily organs acting together to perform one or more functions.
5 True/False questions
The Elventh Cranial Nerve (facial) → Cheif motor nerve of the face, emerges near the lower part of the ear & extends so the muscles of the neck. Controls all the muscles of facial expression.
Occiipital artery → Supplies blood to the skin & muscles of the scalp
There are how many nerve cells in the body? → 8 to 10 , blood is also 80 percent water, & 98.6 normal tempature.
Submental artery → Supplies blood to the chin & lower lip , facial artery
Metacarpus → Palm consisting of 5 long slender bones called metacarpal bones