5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Red Blood cells
- Zygomatic Nerve
- The brain controls what
- Buccal nerve
- a Affects the muscles of the upper part of the cheek
- b Affects the muscles of the mouth
- c Muscle that draws the corner of the mouth out & back as in grinning
- d Red Corpuscles, produce in the red bone marrow.
- e Sensation, muscles, glandular activity & the power to think & feel. It sends & recieves messages,
5 Multiple choice questions
- Nerve cell is primary structural unit of the nervous system
- Muscular wall that seperates the thorax from the abdominal region & helps control breathing.
- Colorless jellylike substance in which food elements such as proteins fats & carbohydrates, minerals salts & water.
- Ophthalmic, mandibular & maxilary.
- Muscle located beneath the frontalis & orbicularis oculi that draws the eyebrow down & wrinkles the foehead vertically
5 True/False questions
Lymph Vascular System → Acts as an aid to the blood system & consists of the lymph, lyphmatic, lymph nodes, & other structures,
Occipital bone → Part othat does not move, attached to the skeleton & usually part of a skeletal muscle.
Anatomy → Study of structures of the human body that can be seen with the naked eye & what they are made up of.
Cell membrance → Affects the points & lower side of the nose.
Sternum → Groups of bodily organs acting together to perform one or more functions.