5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The human body is composed of how many functions
- Buccal nerve
- Submental artery
- a 10 major systems
- b Supplies blood to the chin & lower lip , facial artery
- c Affects the muscles of the mouth
- d Smaller than red blood cells, contribute to the blood clotting process which stops bleeding.
- e Chemical process that takes place in living organisms
5 Multiple choice questions
- Supples blood to the skin & masseter
- Protective covering on body surfaces.
- Muscular wall that seperates the thorax from the abdominal region & helps control breathing.
- Primary inlet for air
- Called skeetal or volintary muscles, attached to the bones & are controlled by the will.
5 True/False questions
Brain → Largest & most complex nerve tissue in the human bosy
Midldle temporal artery → Affects the external ear & skin above the temple up to the top of the skull.
Infraobital artery → Supples blood to the forhead & eyelids
White blood cells → Excrete Urine
The large intestine → Supples the blood to the side of the nose, facial artery