5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Posterior auricular Nerve
- Orbivularis Oris
- Midldle temporal artery
- What two parts is the skull divided in?
- Nervouse system
- a Responsible for coorfinating all the many activities that are performed both inside & outside of the body.
- b Affects the muscles behind the ear at the base of the skull.
- c Supplies blood to the temples
- d Cranium & the Facial skeleton
- e Flat band around the upper & lower lips that compresses contract puckers & wrinkles the lips
5 Multiple choice questions
- Called skeetal or volintary muscles, attached to the bones & are controlled by the will.
- Supples blood to the skin & masseter
- Middle part of the muscle, preesure directed from insertion to origin.
- Left , lower thick walled chambers.
- Muscles that turn the hand inward so that palm faces downward.
5 True/False questions
Infraobital Nerve → Affects the skin of the forehead, scalp, eyebrow & upper eyelid.
Lymph → Clear yellowish fluidthat circulates in the lymphatics of the body, carries waste & impurities away from the cells.
Organs → groups of tissue designed to perform a specific function
Levator anguli oris → Flat band around the upper & lower lips that compresses contract puckers & wrinkles the lips
Physiology → Study of the functions & activities performed by the body structures.