5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Superficial temporal artery
- Bones of the face include
- a Enclosed by a membrane
- b Exhale carbon dioxide
- c 2 nasal bones, 2 lacrimal bones, 2 zygomatic or malar bones, 2 maxillae bones, mandible, vomer, 2 palatine bones, 2 inferior concha.
- d Large muscle that covers the entire back of the upper arm & extends the forarm.
- e Continuation of the external cartoid artery & supples blood to the muscles of the front, side, & top of the head,
5 Multiple choice questions
- Carry impulses or messages from the sense organs to the breain where snesations of touch, cold, heat, sight, hearing, taste, smell, pain & pressure are experienced.
- Affects the skin between the eyes & upper side of the nose.
- Dense active protoplasm, found in the center of the cell, important part of reproduction & metabolism.
- Muscles of the neck that loweres rotates the head
- Eliminaties prespiration
5 True/False questions
Red Blood cells → Red Corpuscles, produce in the red bone marrow.
Muscles of the ear are → Epicranius, Occipitalis, Fontalis, Aponeurosis
What are the primary functions of the skeletal system → Brain, eyes, heart, kidney, lngs, liver, skin & stomach
Neuron → Nerve cell is primary structural unit of the nervous system
Platysma → Broad muscle extending from the chest & shoulder muscles to the side of the chin, responsible for lowering the lower jaw & lip