5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Temporal Nerve
- Muscular tissues can be stimulated by
- Digestive enzymes
- a Chemicals that change certain kinds of food into a forum that can be used by the body.
- b Connection between 2 or more bones of the skeleton.
- c Massage, electrical, light rays, heat rays, moist heat, nerve impulses & chemicals.
- d Affects the muscles of the temple side of the forhead eyebrow eyelid & upper part of the cheek.
- e Oval bony case that protects the brain
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cheif motor nerve of the face, emerges near the lower part of the ear & extends so the muscles of the neck. Controls all the muscles of facial expression.
- Major & minor muscles extending from the zygomatic bone to the angle of the mouth that elevate the lip as in laughing.
- Nerve cell is primary structural unit of the nervous system
- Known as quadratus labii inferioris a muscle surounding the lower lip that depressers the lower lip & draws it to one side.
- Large triangular muscle covering the shouolder joint that allows the arm to extend outward & to the side of the body.
5 True/False questions
Endocrine system → Nerve fibers extending fromthe nerve cell that recieve impulses away from the cel body to other neurons glands or muscles.
Cervical veterbrea → The 7 bones of the top part of the vertebral column located in the neck region.
Tissue → Automatic nerve reaction to a stimulus that involves the movement of an impulse from a sensory receptor along the afferent nerve to the spinal cord.
The circulatory system → Controls the steady circulation of the blood throught the body means of the heart & blood cells.
Laatissimus dorsi → Broad flat muscle covering the back of the neck & upper & middle region of the back, controlling the shoulder blade & the swinging movements of arm.