5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- External Cartoid artery
- Auricularis Anterior
- Fifth Cranial nerve consists of 3 branches
- a Supplies blood to the anterior, parts of the scalp, ear, face, neck & side of the head.
- b Muscle in front of the ear that draws the ear forward
- c Ophthalmic, mandibular & maxilary.
- d Study of the functions & activities performed by the body structures.
- e Extensor muscles of the wirst involved in bending the wrist.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Affects the skin of the forehead, scalp, eyebrow & upper eyelid.
- Biceps, deltoid, triceps
- Major & minor muscles extending from the zygomatic bone to the angle of the mouth that elevate the lip as in laughing.
- Epicranius, Occipitalis, Fontalis, Aponeurosis
- Anabolism & catabolism
5 True/False questions
The brain controls what → Sensation, muscles, glandular activity & the power to think & feel. It sends & recieves messages,
8 Bones of the Cranium are → Occipital bones, 2 parietal bones, frontal bone, 2 temporal bone, ethmoid bone, sphenoid bone
Heart → Bodys pump, muscular cone shpaed organ that keeps the blood moving within the circulatory system.
There aretwo types of glands → Enocrine glands & exorcrine glands
Greater Auricular Nerve → Sensory motor nerve that with its branches supplies the thumb side of the arm & beck of the hand.