5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Endocrine gland
- The human body is composed of how many functions
- a Fluid part of the blood in which the red & white blood cells & platelets flow. 90% water & contains protiens sugars & oxygen.
- b Complex iron protein that gives the blood its bright red color
- c Nerve fibers extending fromthe nerve cell that recieve impulses away from the cel body to other neurons glands or muscles.
- d Duct glands produce a substance that travels through small tube like ducts. Sweat & oil of the skin belong to this group
- e 10 major systems
5 Multiple choice questions
- Main source of blood supply to the head, face 7 neck. Located on either side of the neck, each os divided into an internal & external branch.
- Affects the muscles behind the ear at the base of the skull.
- Whitish cords made up of bundles of nerves fibers held together by connective tissue through which impulses are transmitted. Nerves have origin in the brain & spinal cord & send their branches to all parts of the body.
- Carries the blood from the heart throughout the body & back to the heart.
- Uppermost & largest bne of the arm extending from the elbow to the shoulder
5 True/False questions
Phalanges → Minute think walled blood vessels that connect the smaller arteries to the vein. Bring nutrients to the cell & carry away waste materials
Triceps → Muscle producing the contour of the front & inner side of the upper arm, they lift the forarm, flex the elbow & turn the palms outward.
Infraobital Nerve → Affects the points & lower side of the nose.
Internal Carotid Artery → Supplies blood to the upper lip & region of the nose.
Nasal Nerve → Affects the skin of the lower lip & chin.