5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cervical Nerve
- a Affects the side of the neck & the platysma msucles.
- b Collection of similar cells that perform a particular function
- c Largest & most complex nerve tissue in the human bosy
- d Groups of bodily organs acting together to perform one or more functions.
- e Constructive metabolism, process of building up larger molecules from smaller ones.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 10 major systems
- Phase of metabolism in which complex compounds within the cells are broke down into smaller ones.
- Located at the side of the neck, affects the ears, neck & parotid gland.
- 8 to 10 , blood is also 80 percent water, & 98.6 normal tempature.
- 14 bones
5 True/False questions
Mental Nerve → Palm consisting of 5 long slender bones called metacarpal bones
Supinator → Muscle that rotates the radius outward & the palm upward.
The Elventh Cranial Nerve (facial) → Supplies blood to the anterior, parts of the scalp, ear, face, neck & side of the head.
Digital nerve → Affects the muscles of the mouth
The 10 systems for the human body is → Circulatory, digestive, endocrine, excretory, integumentary, muscular, nervous, reproductive, respiratory & skeletal.