5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Responding Variable
- Dependent Variable
- a alternative term for the dependant variable
- b the methodological studying of the natural world through experimentation and verification of facts.
- c is used to represent things we cannot directly study.
- d changes as a result of the changes in the Independent Variable.
- e to repeat a research study, usually with different participants and in different situations, to confirm the results of the original study
5 Multiple choice questions
- something that can affect how the results of an experiment are viewed
- an attitude of doubt
- a possible explanation for what you observe (that you might assume is true)
- A simple statement predicting the result of a controlled scientific experiment.
- observations made by using measuring instruments. (number-based observations)
5 True/False questions
Graph → visual display of information or data
Scientific method → scientific statement that is well tested, supported, and verifiable.
bar graph → visual display of information or data
Data → true statement
Fact → true statement