5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Scientific Law
- a visual display of information or data
- b scientific statement that is well tested, supported, and verifiable.
- c evidence gathered through observations (especially during experiments)
- d this variable data is plotted on the vertical (y) axis of a graph
- e a possible explanation for what you observe (that you might assume is true)
5 Multiple choice questions
- changes as a result of the changes in the Independent Variable.
- The number of subjects used in an experiment or study. Generally, the larger the better.
- a standard to compare with the results in an experiment.
- an attitude of doubt
- understanding basic scientific terms and principles
5 True/False questions
Observation → to use of your senses to gather quantitative or qualitative information
Responding Variable → changes as a result of the changes in the Independent Variable.
Hypothesis → the quality of lacking any predictable order or plan,best defense against bias
Manipulated variable → alternative term for the dependant variable
Qualitative Observations → observations made by using measuring instruments. (number-based observations)