5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Qualitative Observations
- Scientific Law
- bar graph
- a used to display data that is not continuous or without units
- b to repeat a research study, usually with different participants and in different situations, to confirm the results of the original study
- c observations made by the 5 senses. (seeing, feeling, touching, smelling, tasting.)
- d scientific statement that is well tested, supported, and verifiable.
- e to use of your senses to gather quantitative or qualitative information
5 Multiple choice questions
- the methodological studying of the natural world through experimentation and verification of facts.
- a standard to compare with the results in an experiment.
- A simple statement predicting the result of a controlled scientific experiment.
- visual display of information or data
- this variable data is plotted on the horizontal (x) axis of a graph
5 True/False questions
Dependent Variable → changes as a result of the changes in the Independent Variable.
Scientific literacy → understanding basic scientific terms and principles
Fact → evidence gathered through observations (especially during experiments)
Skepticism → an attitude of doubt
Responding Variable → changes as a result of the changes in the Independent Variable.