5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Scientific Law
- Dependent Variable
- Manipulated variable
- a scientific statement that is well tested, supported, and verifiable.
- b A simple statement predicting the result of a controlled scientific experiment.
- c changes as a result of the changes in the Independent Variable.
- d evidence gathered through observations (especially during experiments)
- e alternative term for independent variable
5 Multiple choice questions
- The number of subjects used in an experiment or study. Generally, the larger the better.
- observations made by the 5 senses. (seeing, feeling, touching, smelling, tasting.)
- the steps scientists use to create explanations based on the evidence they gather
- to use of your senses to gather quantitative or qualitative information
- true statement
5 True/False questions
Science → the methodological studying of the natural world through experimentation and verification of facts.
Bias → something that can affect how the results of an experiment are viewed
Graph → visual display of information or data
Replicate → an attitude of doubt
randomness → A simple statement predicting the result of a controlled scientific experiment.