5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Independent Variable
- Scientific Law
- a scientific statement that is well tested, supported, and verifiable.
- b visual display of information or data
- c true statement
- d part of an experiment that the experimenter changes.
- e something that can affect how the results of an experiment are viewed
5 Multiple choice questions
- the steps scientists use to create explanations based on the evidence they gather
- a possible explanation for what you observe (that you might assume is true)
- alternative term for the dependant variable
- observations made by using measuring instruments. (number-based observations)
- used to display data that is not continuous or without units
5 True/False questions
randomness → A simple statement predicting the result of a controlled scientific experiment.
Hypothesis → A simple statement predicting the result of a controlled scientific experiment.
Replicate → an attitude of doubt
Dependent Variable → changes as a result of the changes in the Independent Variable.
Observation → a possible explanation for what you observe (that you might assume is true)