5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Quantative data
- Research With Animals
- Withdrawal Rights
- Deception in Research
- a -must be protected
-Pain must be minimised
-Must be well cared for
- b -Participant cannot be identified.
-Privacy agreement must be discussed before experiment.
- c The data Researchers aim for when using data to express conclusions or theories.
- d -Researcher must make sure the participants have not suffered due to the experimentation.
-Participants must be debriefed about the actual Occurences of the experiment.
- e -Participants have the right to withdraw themselves or their resulted data at any point in or after the experiment
5 Multiple choice questions
- Refers to measurements; number data of the variables being studied.
- -well being of the participant is safe guarded
-There must be no physical pain.
- Question and Answer Response (Likert Scalars)
- -must give information about the study, before they take part.
- For those who are young/intellectually disabled, they must have permission from guardian.
- Observation of Voluntary behaviours in a controlled environment such as a lab.
5 True/False questions
Placebo Effect → Refers to the outcome of an experiment being unintentionally influenced by the experimenter.
Qualitative data → The data Researchers aim for when using data to express conclusions or theories.
Independent Variables → A variable that depends on the Independent Variable, and a property that is measured in research.
Longitudinal Study → Same Participants are investigated over a long period of time.
Naturalistic observation → Observation of Voluntary behaviours in the subjects natural environment.