5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Deception in Research
- Placebo Effect
- Controlled observation
- Experimenter Effect
- Research with humans
- a -well being of the participant is safe guarded
-There must be no physical pain.
- b -Researcher must make sure the participants have not suffered due to the experimentation.
-Participants must be debriefed about the actual Occurences of the experiment.
- c Observation of Voluntary behaviours in a controlled environment such as a lab.
- d Refers to the outcome of an experiment being unintentionally influenced by the experimenter.
- e Refers to the effect of the behaviour of the participants being influenced by the expectations they have of the experiment, unintentionally creating a new variable.
5 Multiple choice questions
- -Participant cannot be identified.
-Privacy agreement must be discussed before experiment.
- A variable that depends on the Independent Variable, and a property that is measured in research.
- The data Researchers aim for when using data to express conclusions or theories.
- A quantity or quality that can be different at different times or different places, such of these can include, age, gender,IQ and income, but the list is endless.
- Same Participants are investigated over a long period of time.
5 True/False questions
Quantative data → opinions, emotional states, something that is subjective, cannot be directly measured.
Independent Variables → A variable the is deliberately manipulated, and planned before the experiment begins, two contrasting types of these variables are needed to make an impact.
Naturalistic observation → Observation of Voluntary behaviours in the subjects natural environment.
Withdrawal Rights → A quantity or quality that can be different at different times or different places, such of these can include, age, gender,IQ and income, but the list is endless.
Voluntary Participation → Observation of Voluntary behaviours in a controlled environment such as a lab.